News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Competition level

Started by Mingva, June 14, 2003, 03:30:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you think about Zak's Stunts competition level?

Decreasing month by month
4 (40%)
Almost the same all months
3 (30%)
Increasing a bit
0 (0%)
Not sure what to choose
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Voting closed: June 14, 2003, 03:30:10 PM

Mingva

As you know, Zak's Stunts competition isn't the most important to me as it was last year :( It's first time when I didn't send any replay during 8 weeks :!: The tracks aren't bad and I like most of cars, but... I'm rather racing in IRC or USC. Month by month my level of performance is falling down.

I'm trying to understand, why? Maybe it's because of:
1) ghosts/family racing;
2) pro/amateur league;
3) fatigue;
4) harmful replay handling;
5) less activity from Zak.

Krys TOFF

For sure, the fact that Zak is less present is important for the competition, especially for the motivation of drivers.
But the level of competition really depends of drivers, whatever the competition is.
May and June are exams period and we obviously see less motivation, and so you may think that the level is decreasing, but I'm sure it's just for this period.
I think you just didn't like much the last 2 tracks Mingva. :roll:

Quotefamily racing
Do you have something against the young pipsqueaks I have at home, the excellent Warner Bros ? I don't think I would have made such times when I was their age... :?

BonzaiJoe

I think you're right. Personally I have never had less motivation than I have right now. But I do think it's because of the exams...
But we can't be quite sure.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Decreasing a bit month by month. It is your shame that I could be 2nd on zct26. :(

Because too many competitions and too few pipsqueaks. And partly because of the exams.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

al il professore

then the level dropped to mark nailwood

then the level dropped to roy

then the level dropped to alanrotoi

then the level dropped to the ground?

stunts level increased constantly since they beta tested it one day. ah ah ah i am stronger and stronger, i dont see things like you.

i remember roy saying about alanrotoi: "his replays arent max out" Its like a punishment from the losing old players to the new ones.

See you on the final dublin scoreboard: if its a GRAND SLAM night for Orion team, then the level has dropped to ORION :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.