News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Z27 - Signed up

Started by zaqrack, June 15, 2003, 12:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

congratulations for becoming a otto student
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

A contest! its a competition! prove you can take the lead all month AND win the track! prove it!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Let's have a different competition: Prove that you can shut up all month! You'll get an award...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

pfff, i cant, you know that :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Where is my time? I sent it on 15th...
Chürműű! :-)

917.47 km

al il professore

hey! fight :)

but let me win in the end please.

al il professore

welcome to schlika

no shilka!

no douchka!

OK schila...

satanziege

Spent the better half of yesterday on getting my time, but still there's 20 sec's missing. is there a teleporter or something *g*?
Watched the replays yesterday, and there's still some stuff to learn, as far as i can see... ;)

satanziege
FNORD!

al il professore

yes indeed :) why dont you come in the chatroom. I tried to teach some tricks to xdude_nl, and i hope he will get fast benefits

come there or mail me if you want to see my technique, and some basic trix. I see you played a lot! its super!

BonzaiJoe

Watch more replays :D All the old winning replays are packed with all the old tracks - that's how we learned it...

It's also important to know that you can rewind and get a continued replay if you want, it still counts. Ask me if you want me to explain why. Good luck!
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Come on, Ops! You must compensate my bad result in this month! Anyway, holiday is boring, I WANT to come back...  :evil:

al il professore

holidays... boring...

Ghostbuster

Quote from: "CTG"Come on, Ops! You must compensate my bad result in this month! Anyway, holiday is boring, I WANT to come back...  :evil:

Under which name?

Doelloos

@ Myron:

Stop sending 0.05 faster then me  :)

Just send your real time, like i did now.  8)    (1:14.30)
I Play stunts in a team.
I Play UT in a clan.
I Play ragnarok in a guild.
I Play GTA in every car :P

al il professore

mmh the game start to disturb you mmmh good!