News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Z27 - Signed up

Started by zaqrack, June 15, 2003, 12:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

the time displayed for today is not the good one. This 1.11.20 is from the rplinfo dumb utility, but in the evaluation, which is the real time, there is 1.11.15. So if you want to beat me, you wont need to send a 0.05 better rpl, because tonight i will send 1.09.90.

Then it will be panic room in Aarhus.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

I'm just fine, I'm sending 1.08.50 tonight ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

LOOOL 1.08.50... Where is that? nothing in your pants. perhaps you can dream of driving 1.08.50, but i am sure i can do it before you can say victor hugo pe?a. And if you drove it one day, you hadnt the guts to send it
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

That's right actually... except the Victor Hugo Pena part :D

BonzaiJoe

That's right actually... except the Victor Hugo Pena part :D

al il professore

lol. My 1.09.90 thrones on top! I lead all the month!! i like that ctg gets the leading points with me!

now i am waiting for the joe to fall.

al il professore

now you all got few hours to send a rpl, in order to make people really believe you are not the cowards you seem to be. My god, who said one day that i could hide rpls... I never did that. The scoreboard proves it.

BonzaiJoe

The scoreboard proves that you didn't this month :D Remember ZCT16, ZCT18, ZCT20, ZCT24 and ZCT25? I think you remember at least one of them :D

I don't think you will be too terrified when I send my coward time...

alanrotoi

Do you really think that to be the fastest crashing all the signs is to be a good pipsqueak? You would fail all the drive exams with this performance!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

al il professore

lets bounce on the following problem: with what spice will we be eaten next month? what will be z28 special thing? I guess a indy car thing. with powergear this time.

alanrotoi

with what spice ? with Geri Halliwell of course ;)

al il professore

the atreid spice muabdib.

al il professore

LOL

we spoke about everything in this thread, everything from the shape of the tires to the color of the clouds, but no bet on the final rankings!!!

its late, but lets say now:

1. Alain
2. Xdude_nl
3. akoss poo
4. Bonzai joe
5. doellos
6. CTG
7. Alanrotoi
8. Krys toff
9. Zak
10. Myron

any resemblance with living or dead stunts character...
is obvious

alanrotoi

Let me guess:

1. Alan Rotoi
2. Bonzai Joe
3. XDude_NL
4. Akoss Poo
5. Krys
6. CTG
7. Alain
8. Doelloos
9. Zakstunts
10. Satanziege

al il professore

thats what i am talking about :S