News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Z27 - Signed up

Started by zaqrack, June 15, 2003, 12:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

awaiting comments and stuff

al il professore

ah ah yes... good idea beginning this one.

first comment: i hope mingva will reload his matrix for it, and argammon will check his bad sectors :S. That Myron will play for rejoining the pros, and krys will win it.

with each sign i blow, i see Bonzai joe's face :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

oh my! not to talk about leo ramone LOLest season yet to come
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Congrats for winning Z26 Alain.
Bad sectors? My time? NEVER! ;)
When did I actually drive it? Can't remember....

al il professore

thx arg!

problem: i was speaking about your HDD bad sectors :) and about the other sectors, your rpl analysis sectors have always been superior to mine, with less hours of playing each time you could play at ease. i wish soon we can both make stunts pipsqueaks dance a little faster ;)

CTG

Crazy track, it needs a fool like Alain...  :D

Anyway, I won't race until September, neither on Z27.  :(

al il professore

you said that when you became otto student? try to think about one or two rpls this summer, its not so hard...

al il professore

those rip the signs rules, which i heard were inspired by bonzai joe, are out of date. i had such ideas when i was six, playing in my room with little cars. well let it be. it cuts the competition from its primal energy and it takes away the perfect plus competition we had last year...

WHY?

zaqrack

because I liked the idea, and wanted to try out.
The other special track is completely different, and it I hope it`ll work.

al il professore

cool! i am looking forward for those tracks... and i regret there is not so much super fast parts on z27 >:

Well, orion fought corks evil attempt to take the lead on the month ring tonight :)

Will other team take part? can other team upheld the challenge? usrin? ah no, he cant... then anyone from opponent near? yeek yeek. come on! fight!

BonzaiJoe

Let's face it Alain, if you didn't know it was my idea, you would love it :D
I love it... but I agree there aren't enough power gear parts. But of course not every track can have power gear parts!
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

yes yes but then why not planning a track where you must shock an opponent car in the middle of a jump in the end of a lap? lets try new things to the bone :)

al il professore

h? h?! chaos! CHAOS! DESTRUCTION!

Krys TOFF

Alain, I fear you played Destruction Derby too much or watched Crashday trailer too much  :!:  :wink:  :lol: