News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Z27 - Signed up

Started by zaqrack, June 15, 2003, 12:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i thinked about it five minutes and say

its not normal to be less considered like that. If i say i win i win, period. It is not nothing 1.09.90, just one pipsqueak can do it like me, not two. Its a crime to put me on the seven place.

But i think i put alanrotoi too high in the rankings, he will not send any time this month.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

XDude_NL

My guess:

1. Alain
2. Bonzai Joe
3. Akoss Poo
4. XDude_NL
5. Doelloos
6. CTG
7. Alan Rotoi
8. Zak McKracken
9. Usrin
10. Myron

Doelloos

Ooh maybe someone should make a competition for this  :wink:

1. Alain
2. Akoss Poo
3. XDude_NL
4. Bonzai Joe
5. Doelloos
6. Myron
7. CTG
8. Zak McKracken
9. Usrin
10 satanziege
I Play stunts in a team.
I Play UT in a clan.
I Play ragnarok in a guild.
I Play GTA in every car :P

BonzaiJoe

My guess:

1. Alain
2. Alan Rotoi
3. Bonzai Joe
4. Akoss Poo
5. XDude_NL
6. Krys Toff
7. Doelloos
8. Zak McKracken
9. Usrin
10. satanziege
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

LOL do anyone will put myron on the five first places? i believe he can be darn faster than hell!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Doelloos

You are the one who puts him on 10  :wink:
I Play stunts in a team.
I Play UT in a clan.

alanrotoi

al il professore

i am the one who hides his tactics. You are supposed to believe Myron is unable to be more than ten ;)

Doelloos

Sure, thats why he is 6 on my list  :wink:
I Play stunts in a team.
I Play UT in a clan.

Krys TOFF

I don't think I'll be able to earn points this month... But I'm sure Myron will !
Maybe I'll be relegated... :roll:  With Mingva... :(
Maybe I won't if Alan Rotoi doesn't send a replay. :lol:

al il professore

its sad. I hope you can play today.

Myron

ARRGH!!! :x  :x  What a suck!!! XDude_NL u only better with 0,1 sec! ?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x  :x  :x  :x
The "Messiah"

Myron

Huh, that wasn't the lastest time... Mutch better! :D  :D
The "Messiah"

al il professore

1. Alain
2. Xdude_nl
3. akoss poo
4. Bonzai joe
5. doellos

ouch, almost predicted right...
1. Alain
2. Akoss
3. Wheeeeeeeee ^_^
4. Myron <====<< waew!!!
congratulations duuuude! you almost beat akoss!!!
congratulations akoss! you almost beat me!!!
congratulations doelloos! you almost beat myron!!!

Krys still a pro. Mingva,... ming... a little effort >:
okay, august will be argammoniac :D
and leo! still a ramone!

A special word goes to Myron, the messiah. Even Zak thought he cheated his rpl. Last time zak had such feeling, it was about a pipsqueak called... alan rotoi! I only got good expectations now :)

And to everybody i love and who hate me... BJ-AL 855 points tied in season rankiiiiiiiiings!!! yahooo oooohh!

al il professore

xdude thinks orion cheated. Zak thinks it too. Thats two people. There is no smoke without a fire.

yes, we cheated. Its my fault. I wanted myron to be better than doelloos and to go to professional. We cheated because there was a risk that myron was beaten by... who? i dont remember. But there was a big risk. also, there is the proof we cheated ;)

on rplinfo, try this: save myron and my rpl at 5.95 and use rplinfo to see the keys pressed: you will see that in this beginning part, that was so important compared to the entire length of the 1.10 track, the datas are totally different: it means that i played myron beginning and make it have the fantastic advantage of 0.05 seconds. Notice that Myron and I are the only ones to be that fast in that part... cheating is obvious.

Well, i was so happy to cheat this game called stunts, that i hate... And promise i will continue cheating, because my heart is evil and i like to cheat.

When i cheat, my life seems better, and i breath easier.

rplinfo data of our rpls:
<Myron> 119-0-3-12-2-0-0-0
<o_Alain_o> 119-0-5-15-1-0-0-0

P.S. TO ALL OF THE DIRTY SON OF ASS OF A Helen AND FINISHED WITH THE PISSING OF THEIR ALCOHOLIC FATHERS THAT STARTED THE RUMOUR OF CHEATING IN STUNTS BY ORION TEAM AND CONTINUED IT ON THE CHATROOM: of course orion is a cheating team... they win everymonths :)