News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Z27 - Signed up

Started by zaqrack, June 15, 2003, 12:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

I would like to thank Alan for not sending a replay. :shock:
I stayed in pros because of that. :lol:

But it will be difficult for any amateur (except Argy, if he wants to race... :roll: ) to earn any leading point on Z28... :!:

XDude_NL

Quote from: "al il professore"xdude thinks orion cheated. Zak thinks it too. Thats two people. There is no smoke without a fire.

yes, we cheated. Its my fault. I wanted myron to be better than doelloos and to go to professional. We cheated because there was a risk that myron was beaten by... who? i dont remember. But there was a big risk. also, there is the proof we cheated ;)

on rplinfo, try this: save myron and my rpl at 5.95 and use rplinfo to see the keys pressed: you will see that in this beginning part, that was so important compared to the entire length of the 1.10 track, the datas are totally different: it means that i played myron beginning and make it have the fantastic advantage of 0.05 seconds. Notice that Myron and I are the only ones to be that fast in that part... cheating is obvious.

Well, i was so happy to cheat this game called stunts, that i hate... And promise i will continue cheating, because my heart is evil and i like to cheat.

When i cheat, my life seems better, and i breath easier.

rplinfo data of our rpls:
<Myron> 119-0-3-12-2-0-0-0
<o_Alain_o> 119-0-5-15-1-0-0-0

P.S. TO ALL OF THE DIRTY SON OF ASS OF A Helen AND FINISHED WITH THE PISSING OF THEIR ALCOHOLIC FATHERS THAT STARTED THE RUMOUR OF CHEATING IN STUNTS BY ORION TEAM AND CONTINUED IT ON THE CHATROOM: of course orion is a cheating team... they win everymonths :)

Alain and Myron have to be DQF because of cheating.
That means:
1. Akoss
2. XDude_NL
3. Doelloos
etc.

alanrotoi

Cheaters must be DQF 1 race

al il professore

LOL now its three people who thinks we are cheaters, and with no proof or justification... THANK YOU, ZAK!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

Quote from: "al il professore"LOL now its three people who thinks we are cheaters, and with no proof or justification... THANK YOU, ZAK!!

hey, when did I say Orion is cheating? Myron`s rpl was spooky, and I analysed it and then said no cheating there. Also spoken with you in private, and we cleared up things. But still I made that new rule to prevent such feelings. Thats all from my point of view.

Mingva

`
But only with Zak's help Dutch Drunkers seem cheaters in every Orionian :x

Snotty penguines :evil:

al il professore

no problem, just orion putting on the fire on tracks. As always.  :wink:
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "XDude_NL"
Quote from: "al il professore"xdude thinks orion cheated. Zak thinks it too. Thats two people. There is no smoke without a fire.

yes, we cheated. Its my fault. I wanted myron to be better than doelloos and to go to professional. We cheated because there was a risk that myron was beaten by... who? i dont remember. But there was a big risk. also, there is the proof we cheated ;)

on rplinfo, try this: save myron and my rpl at 5.95 and use rplinfo to see the keys pressed: you will see that in this beginning part, that was so important compared to the entire length of the 1.10 track, the datas are totally different: it means that i played myron beginning and make it have the fantastic advantage of 0.05 seconds. Notice that Myron and I are the only ones to be that fast in that part... cheating is obvious.

Well, i was so happy to cheat this game called stunts, that i hate... And promise i will continue cheating, because my heart is evil and i like to cheat.

P.S. TO ALL OF THE DIRTY SON OF ASS OF A Helen AND FINISHED WITH THE PISSING OF THEIR ALCOHOLIC FATHERS THAT STARTED THE RUMOUR OF CHEATING IN STUNTS BY ORION TEAM AND CONTINUED IT ON THE CHATROOM: of course orion is a cheating team... they win everymonths :)

That means:
1. Akoss
2. XDude_NL
3. Doelloos
etc.

yes, very good idea!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

being able to win without cheating is more fun than winning cheating. If you win this race with a DQF you will be cheating akoss. Be patient, you will win, some day.

XDude_NL

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"
Quote from: "XDude_NL"

That means:
1. Akoss
2. XDude_NL
3. Doelloos
etc.

yes, very good idea!

Congratulations akoss with your first place  :)

al il professore

is it a plot? i will be on z28 also. some of you wont :)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

we know alain did that 1:09.50 --->>> he can keep his win

we know it wasn't myron who did 1:12 --->>> delete his result

alain and myron cheated that 1:12 --->>> 3 pts minus i think from annual score pro, and 50 from overall
of course from myron and alain, too
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

XDude_NL

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"we know alain did that 1:09.50 --->>> he can keep his win

we know it wasn't myron who did 1:12 --->>> delete his result

alain and myron cheated that 1:12 --->>> 3 pts minus i think from annual score pro, and 50 from overall
of course from myron and alain, too

Yesss punish the damn cheaters  :twisted:
I want justice  :x

al il professore

dont worry, soon you will not need to give penalty to myron, because his results will teach you life :) and any penalty on his times wont make him even besides you... h? h? h?

see you on z28 scoreboard. try to play really this time :) h? h? h?

thanks for admiring my and my results :)

al il professore

" Yesss punish the damn cheaters  
I want justice "

be sure the avenger will strike harder on the scoreboard next month... every word you write make me play faster.