News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Live Races 2019

Started by dreadnaut, February 13, 2019, 07:33:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

Time to get one organised again ;D
For those who are new, read about the "Le Stunts" format that we usually follow.

Overdrijf

I'm interested. I suppose we would shoot for somewhere later in the European evening so it would still be reasonable in South America? (Depending on interest of course.)

afullo

I could be interested too, but in this period I can't assure my presence for a precise date and time, even at a short notice...  :-\

dreadnaut

Last time we raced at 17:00 Buenos Aires / 18:00 Brasilia / 20:00 London / 21:00 Rome and Budapest. Because of coordination delays, it usually takes an hour, or 1.5h if we race two tracks.

Cas

Hey, count me in!  Sorry that I didn't post here before, especially considering that I had been the one who mentioned the possibility of another of these events some time ago in the shoutbox. Now I was reading the news at ZakStunts and that got me back here. I better try to wake the idea up!  I'm up for virtually any time of the day as long as we've agreed with time :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

dreadnaut

I could do next weekend, 16-17 March!

sd4000 - Oliver

Sounds great!! I am interestet too.

Cas

There is a chance I may have a birthday party on the 16th, but I think it's more likely that it won't interfere. I will confirm soon :)

Overdrijf

I have a bit of a regular thing on Saturday evening, but I think I can make that go away. I'd also be able to do Friday or Sunday.

dreadnaut

Quote from: Overdrijf on March 07, 2019, 10:19:50 PM
I have a bit of a regular thing on Saturday evening, but I think I can make that go away. I'd also be able to do Friday or Sunday.
Oh, Friday works for me as well!

afullo

Quote from: afullo on February 14, 2019, 10:34:14 AM
I could be interested too, but in this period I can't assure my presence for a precise date and time, even at a short notice...  :-\
I have to confirm that, so in the case I would join you at the last moment, regardless of when...

Cas

Now I've been confirmed. My friend is celebrating his birthday on Friday 15 in the evening. I'm free the rest of the weekend :)

dreadnaut

Should we aim at Sunday 17th, afternoon/evening then?

- Afullo
- Cas
- dreadnaut
- Overdrijf

Who else is in?

Cas

That one would be OK for me. Also, if it were on Friday, as long as it's early enough, it's possible too, just in case that's still contemplated. In fact, if it were for me, it does not even have to be a weekend, as long as I know in advance. But yes, Sunday afternoon/evening is fine :)

Duplode

Quote from: dreadnaut on March 11, 2019, 08:53:05 PM
Should we aim at Sunday 17th, afternoon/evening then? [...] Who else is in?

Meee!!  8) Any time on Sunday (or even Saturday after ~8PM GMT) is fine for me this weekend.