Author Topic: Asuncion  (Read 12189 times)

Shoegazing Leo

• Two-stroker
    • View Profile
    • Stunts LOL Classics
Asuncion
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2003, 07:44:42 PM »
Quote from: "al il professore"
sometimes, by night, they walk in the streets with funny candlesticks? And  they build working camps with indians of the jungle to do hard things they couldnt do? And their capital is called Nuremberg?

You need a Summer Intensive Course of Brazilian South's History,  Geography and Sociology...

al il professore

• Inline 16V
  • sigua mamando
    • View Profile
Asuncion
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2003, 07:59:40 PM »
i will pay for that!! and the course on nazis fleeing to south america after denazification in WWII :)

hope they are all dead now. Perhaps hitler is still alive somewhere in brazil, he would be a happy centenary
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

• Having only spam addict friends
  • Suck my Indy!
    • View Profile
    • Maite Zaitut, La Vengadora Oscura
Asuncion
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2003, 09:31:30 PM »
Yes, NAZIs came to south america, but somebody let them come and he wasn't german :!:

al il professore

• Inline 16V
  • sigua mamando
    • View Profile
Asuncion
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2003, 01:27:09 AM »
let me bounce on that... who can it be? who had so much strength he pushed the nazis to the sea?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

• Inline 16V
  • sigua mamando
    • View Profile
Asuncion
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2003, 01:55:08 PM »
i just drove 1.18.55. cool!

Akoss Poo

• Spam, egg, spam, spam, bacon and spam
  • BÖFF!!!
    • View Profile
asuncion
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2003, 07:09:21 PM »
Quote from: "al il professore"
i just drove 1.18.55. cool!

really? then skid your mother. i can't do 1:18.55.
A jó nök is büdöset szarnak!

al il professore

• Inline 16V
  • sigua mamando
    • View Profile
Asuncion
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2003, 08:51:07 PM »
yeah we at stunts competition are spitting bloody bad mother fuckers.

al il professore

• Inline 16V
  • sigua mamando
    • View Profile
Asuncion
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2003, 11:09:56 PM »
when will you update the results of Asuncion?

Akoss Poo

• BÖFF!!!
    • View Profile
Alain's rpl is suspicious again
« Reply #38 on: July 23, 2003, 03:41:45 PM »
I've just watched Alain's winning rpl. It was beautiful, but:

We said no pipe trick on Asuncion. Alain and Mingva agreed about that. I didn't use pipe trick. But Alain did. Not the ZCT 26 pipe trick, but another. He jumped his car on the stone at the pipe. I was also managed to di this trick, but we said no pipe trick, so I didn't use it. So this is disgusting. I recommend a second penalty again, but because Mingva and Alain are teammates, Alain won't get it, I'm sure.
And another thing: Alain can't do the ZCT 26 trick on the left of the pipe... so he said no ZCT 26 pipe trick. He was only managed to do the another trick. He gained time with driving the corner before pipe with full speed (because ZCT 26 pipe trick wasn't allowed), and he gained time again with his disgusting pipe trick. I lost time with ZCT 26 pipe trick disallowed.
I redrove half of the track because Mingva said my pipe trick isn't allowed... I won't continue, because I learned from Dublin track, I'm speaking in vain.
I think these were unfair, and winner is Alan Rotoi.
If it continues, I will retire from ISA racing.

Mingva

Asuncion
« Reply #39 on: July 23, 2003, 04:09:03 PM »
OK, bye :twisted:

bye bye, loooooooser :lol:

al il professore

• Inline 16V
  • sigua mamando
    • View Profile
Asuncion
« Reply #40 on: July 23, 2003, 04:35:11 PM »
mmmh we already all retired from ISA :)

you were speaking of IRC? the best competition in the world? that i dominate by shoulders and head? before the best?

yes i think

Krys TOFF

• Addicted to spam
  • Stunts Career project manager
    • View Profile
Asuncion analysis
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2003, 05:30:26 PM »
I hope nobody waits for the results analysis of asuncion, because I didn't even started to make it...!

Akoss Poo

• BÖFF!!!
    • View Profile
isa
« Reply #42 on: September 15, 2003, 11:50:53 AM »
No analysis, only the best replay available... we can't see much of this competition...

al il professore

• Inline 16V
  • sigua mamando
    • View Profile
Asuncion
« Reply #43 on: September 15, 2003, 02:09:25 PM »
Only two people work (?) on it. We are only quarter time site managers. even zack became half time zakstunts manager.

Mingva

Asuncion
« Reply #44 on: September 21, 2003, 03:52:47 PM »
OK, Asuncion analysis is available now :) Press HERE and find out where Alan Rotoi lost his crown :lol:

And there's a LINK to zipped Excel analysis.