News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Asuncion

Started by al il professore, June 15, 2003, 11:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

can I??

yeah!

good luck to everyone. Comments, ideas, problems, congratulations to the designer (akoss poo) are welcome. Insults are not... just allowed from me :)

GOOD LUCK!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

What a nice country Paraguay. I don't now much them, but there are a lot of paraguayans here in Argentina. Unfortunately they have more problems (economical and political) than us :shock:  :(

CTG

Alain, try to beat Rotoi's winning streak!  :P

alanrotoi

wow.... no more congratulations, now it's "let's shoot him".

But remember Paraguay is a neilbor country and Asunci?n is "only" 1000 - 1100 km away from here :)

al il professore

yowpe... dog hunting season is opened dudes...
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

one question... why so much little corners that destroy the interest of the track, like in kinshasa... why the brutal corner on the top of a hill like in amsterdam??? i hate that.

Why so much curves to the right? i HATE curves oriented right!!! i cant attack them frankly like those to the left. This track is helluva boring tourniquet. i hate it.

Shoegazing Leo

Assunci?n is near of 700km away from here...
A good track could be Ciudad del Este: to buy some electronic products...

Shoegazing Leo

The Paraguay is a great productor and exporter of Scotish Whisky...

CTG

Ugly track (for me  :evil: ), but I'm waiting for a hyper-fight between Alain and Akoss Poo. I think they have more or less the same qualities, but Alain have smelt the success and winning in the last months and he's on winning streak too (not in IRC, yet). And don't forget Rotoi: nobody was able to beat him in ISA/IRC series since 9 races!

al il professore

hey! your 1.21 is crazy with auto gear!!! how you did that! grats!

and the fight with akoss: i am waiting for it more than ever, because last month it was the first time i was able to beat him on a irc track :)

alanrotoi

Ciudad del Este!! What a contraband city!! 40% of products clones and 60% stolen from Argentina and Brazil. That's why you can find then cheap ;)

BonzaiJoe

Asuncion has just been announced as the cheapest city in the world!
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

and 2 years ago Buenos Aires was in the top 5 of expensive cities. But now you can visit us because we devaluate our currency!! ;)

al il professore

yep, but everything was caused by the evil empire of america just watch bowling for colombine and visit www.michaelmoore.com you will make more holes in your asses

BonzaiJoe

As much as I hate to say it, it turns out that Bowling for Columbine was mostly fake. I enjoyed it, but I've seen striking evidence (not the like the stuff from the Iraq-crisis :D) that most of it is staged and many lies are told.
But we can't be quite sure.