News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Asuncion

Started by al il professore, June 15, 2003, 11:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Wheeeeeeeeeeee, finally, a hard track!

I missed the hard corner on the top of the hill on Amsterdam track, and I wanted to try how fast I can be there. But yes, this track is a little bit like Kinshasa, which is my favourite ISA/IRC track so far. And sharp corners are really exciting. There will be big time differences, and the points won't be lost by a shit section like on Dublin. Waiting your rplz, I really miss pArAnO... If Alain takes this race seriously, there will be a big big fight. :)
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

okay, just send your time... you are a target to clear. CTG is only a leading time shield fow me.

bowling for colombine is a fake, yes.

you can had all the dead-by-weapon numbers of those countries:
france, germany, japan, belgium, spain, portugal, england

its only gathering around 2000 deads a year

how much in the USA?

11000. That is a fake! Charlton Heston is true when he says the ethnic mixture is the cause of that violence! The NRA (national rifle association) is not a racist and hard right movement, KKK never signed treaties with NRA, the nation of George Bush never sold weapons to irak AND iran, his granfather never signed the six zero gold equivalent byt this time dollar checks to BUILD DACHAU BUCHENWALD and the camp he visited last month called AUCHWITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, bowling for colombine is a fake! USA society is segregationist, USA medias are showing ALL DAY black people being shook by white policemen full of that donut yerky fat.

This movie is a fake. It never happened. Saying its a fake is like censorship. People must see what happened to the evil empire. So lets wish the next terror attack, caused by fake destruction all around the world, will be the best fake explosion ever filmed live :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

do's list:

beat parano... done
beat bonzai joe... done
beat akoss poo... done

beat alanrotoi... to be done!!! in 24 days!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

to beat me isn't hard, I'm just a human. If you couldn't is because you failed and not because I sent unbeatable times.

al il professore

:shock:

until this day, i REALLY believe you were some human-dog mix, like on the photos!!!

and you teach me you are JUST human?

look: this is the head i want on my trophee wall:

zaqrack

I was in Slovakia yesterday with Zsuzsi, we had a nice time exploring some cities and shopping (food is cheap there :), and I saw a nice shop:

It was a shoe & leather shop.

al il professore

lol i dont see anything strange in the photo!!

aaaah perhaps the automobile on the left is what you think a red indy car?

Shoegazing Leo

This picture remember the little cities of Santa Catarina state: a state with some cities with strong german and austrian influences...

al il professore

sometimes, by night, they walk in the streets with funny candlesticks? And  they build working camps with indians of the jungle to do hard things they couldnt do? And their capital is called Nuremberg?

alanrotoi

Hey guys! Can't you see it? It's a red Skoda!! :D

alanrotoi

BTW what strange words are "Yesterday I was in Slovakia" and now you are at home.
Ok I can take a boat and do 40 km over river to the east and arrive in Uruguay few hours later. But to visit Uruguay is like to visit another city in Argentina, we are the same people.

I'm just wondering :)

al il professore

lol i didnt know this plastic brand cars... its a skoda? like polish brand? cars for 2 euros? ok ok. Yes if i go to spain, five kilometers max from where i live, i change of langage, heads, spot on the heads, accent, democracy (lol spain a democracy) racism, air (cars in spain pollute ten times more. diesel stink and other cars are stinking. Spain stink) and of course level of knowledge: spanish are dumb, and they speak with their throat, in deep and ridiculous voices... h? h? i feel they got no education, its a country of picaros.

Things have changed recently: no more vagrants in the streets. There were a lot only fifteen years ago

al il professore

now the real fight has begun, akoss poo cant play in our pitch. Come on Alan Rotoi, you know like me we are close to the best time possible in asuncion.

Show your best, because i am not your worst ennemy, and you are not mine. Its a knife fight. i dont like the 0.05 better rpl i sent, so i will soon send better.

Try to follow the pace. This time its my time.

Mingva

aaaarrrrgggghhhh  :x Don't know that to do with those Stunts tricks/bugs.

al il professore

and with those silly top pipsqueaks!!! three gathered in the same 0.05 second. I hope it will be the better IRC race ever, with a winner and three other pipsqueaks in the same 0.10 seconds.