News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Design Contest in general

Started by zaqrack, October 25, 2002, 04:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

No alan, i won't vote 5 for my own tracks if they don't deserve it.
I like Dumb because i like 6th gear, but the track and the scenery have been made very quickly and are not the best possible.
I like my tracks but i'm honest and give the vote i judge correct, not always 5 just because it's my track.

zaqrack

Hi!

1. added new scores
2. corrected Akoss's two votes where he gave a minus point because he thought deadline was already passed.
3. No new voters can join since sunday. Pleas finish yor votes as fast you can, if possible then this week. The voters who should still vote:

Alain on 5 tracks
CTG on 3 tracks
Alan Rotoi on 4 tracks
Bolo on 4 tracks
Argammon on 3 tracks
Usrin on 2 tracks.

Thank you.
Zak

Krys TOFF

Zak : send them an e-mail saying that if they don't finish their vote until the end of this week, they will start next year on amateur league :!:  :!:

THIS will convince Alan, Argammon, Usrin and Alain for sure. :lol:

alanrotoi

I posted them the 3rd of December :P

al il professore

i am a citizen of stunts so i decided to vote on all tracks
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

If some drivers (Bolo, CTG and Usrin at this moment) don't vote on ALL tracks, let's consider they didn't vote for any tracks and make all their votes null.
Else, it wouldn't be fair.
One vote 1 or 5 can change a track rating by one or two ranks in the TDC scoreboard !

BonzaiJoe

I definitely disagree. That makes no sense. It is of no importance at all who voted for a certain track. It is true that the random factor is enlarged a bit when not all tracks have received an equal amount of votes, but it is only by so little that it can't possibly outweigh the increase of the random factor if ALL tracks have received 3 votes less... So apart from it being unfair, it would also be silly :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Mingva

Yes, I agree with BJ :wink: And let's congratulate designer of Alps track.

alanrotoi

Argammon

CTG's votes should definatly not be counted because either he is a fake!!! or CTG does not allow him to use the internet anymore.
In any of those 2 cases he can't possible vote on all tracks so I would like to have his (or the fakes) votings removed!
Usrin and Bolo should just finish the votes.......

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

1. Thank you Mingva.
2. Usrin will vote, I warned him to finish voting (he don't visit the forum too frequentally).
Chürműű! :-)

513.59 km

CTG

Only just a question: will we ever be another TDC, for example in 2003?

BonzaiJoe

I'm almost sure there will. Actually I guess you can make one if you want to :D
But we can't be quite sure.

Krys TOFF

There is a sort of TDC already : everybody can design track and send them to Mingva for the future Mingva's Racing Champ.
If they are good, he will use them for his comp.

Mingva