News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Design Contest in general

Started by zaqrack, October 25, 2002, 04:11:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

i loved TDC. my tracks were the best.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "al il professore"i loved TDC. my tracks were the worst.

Quite true ;)
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

get a decent cut and paste software. pathetic.

it even makes mistakes (worst=worse). even pathetic.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

sorry: your living is a big mistake. i got an explanation now.

al il professore

i hate clowns. harry ray hausen monsters. i hate child's play. The story started in 1988?when the "Lake Shore Strangler" Charles Lee Ray the psychotic killer who had terrorised the Chicago area for months was in a chase with the cops, this chase led him into a toy store where he was eventually gunned down.

hang chucky.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "al il professore"it even makes mistakes (worst=worse). even pathetic.

What language are you speaking? :D

al il professore

to be worse than bonzai

to be the worst bonzai ever

bonzai be whore

pas de busherie

i repeat: read my lips: my tracks were the best.

al il professore

and i still believe that my tracks were the worse. but  to understand, to catch the subtleness of my sentences, u need to stop beer. 'u' in general. not precisely Bonzai joe.

alanrotoi

Now I understand... You are Charles Lee Ray, Chucky!
That new avatar says all. You are a mad man and killer like skid. How many innocent people did you killed? How many will be? Do you use your Red Jodie Special to kill your victims?

About the tracks, it's obviously that the best were mine: Dover Island.  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: Let's vote again for all tracks!! :)

al il professore

dover island was a dumb shit. u really had this mistake? really?

dover island was a error of nature...

only neptun ruled.

BonzaiJoe

Quote from: "al il professore"and i still believe that my tracks were the worse. bquote]
Please, learn to speak english big 27.

Krys TOFF

I agree with Alan : Dover was the best... After Canyon ! :lol:

The only real "Dumb" track was named "Dumb". How approriate isn't it ?

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Quote from: "al il professore"i loved TDC. my tracks were the best.

and then why didn't YOUR track win??? :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Well, i dunno...
Maybe another uncanny thing for Mulder

al il professore

stop racism, everybody is free to scorch others language if they ought to.

for example, France gave to england, and south england in particular, the developped and civilized part ( the ruins were in the north, were saxons, the nowadays danish ) whereas saxons destroyed everything to find a place in the sun to the north ( where in england is there sun? probably were a danish finds a temperature not worst than 5 degrees )

and a supplemental gift was made: french language. Of course, this munificent way to speak was soon stained to the bone by saxon accents and thats why its so difficult for a civilized and distinguished french speaker to bend over and use the so called 'CIA language'.

Personal message very wrapped of shit in a famous quotation of the worst writer in french words: Rabelais... to Bonzai joe: avec mes plus sinc?res salutations: 'je t'encule'

et, mon salaud, quand je t'aurai encore battu sur z22, les outrages subis seront totalement r?par?s.