News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New Nailwood star on Stunts sky?

Started by CTG, June 16, 2003, 12:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stunts world changed a lot on the top. But why?

Bonzai Joe is tired
6 (46.2%)
Rotoi lost motivation
2 (15.4%)
ZakStunts and USC is not a challenge for top drivers anymore
0 (0%)
Alain is getting better and better every month
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: June 16, 2003, 12:50:37 AM

CTG

Stunts world changed a lot in the last three month! In March most of us would say that it's almost impossible to beat Rotoi and Bonzai Joe. And now look at the scoreboards of ZakStunts or USC: new star is shining called Alain il professore! I think he can be the new Nailwood/Inavoeg/Fdrzieva/Roy/Bonzai Joe/Rotoi of Stunts world. And what's YOUR opinion?

BonzaiJoe

Well... can you guess my opinion? :D
But we can't be quite sure.

RetiredArga

Can you please stop talking about pipsqueaks you don't know?
Like Nailwood and even the others?

There are a couple of pipsqueaks who can drive a great time if they spend enough effort possibly including BJ,Alain,Arga,Rotoi and Akoss

All the superstar talk is BS

alanrotoi

I agree and I would like to add Mingva, XDude_NL, pArAnO, Zak and Krys.

I hope you are our Argy, because I don't like the unknown guests...

Mingva

QuoteI would like to add Mingva,
No, please don't add me to Stunts "Hall of Fame". I'm not worth it :roll:

QuoteCan you please stop talking about pipsqueaks you don't know?
Why? Who can forbid to talk about great pipsqueaks? btw, we don't speak about his personality or what he wears/eats. We know only his results (which you can find at sites of closed competitions), and it's enough to know how great he was.

QuoteAll the superstar talk is BS
But Nailwood really was the superstar few years ago :P And his results was a bit impressive. So why we cann't compare nowadays pipsqueaks with him or another Stunts legend?

P.S. Retired Argy? Hey, come on!!! If you stopped to race, give a message to Orion headquarters :evil: I don't like persons with such behavior :x

BonzaiJoe

Hey, I know Mark Nailwood, I know what he wears and how he talks, and when he sends his replays! (a bad decoy replay at the beginning and a super replay at the end of the month). I also know that I am definitely stronger than him. You all overestimate him :D I've done some serious research, and found that the two strongers drivers in Stunts history are:

CAP and Alan Rotoi

The next group is:

Bonzai Joe and Roy Wiegerinck

Then Mark Nailwood, then Fdzierva. Inavoeg is not even as good as most of the current pipsqueaks. He would get 4th-6th places here.

You may say it's just my opinion, but I've been seriously trying to find out by driving old CTRACKS and comparing replays and such...

Unknown Guest

CAP and Alan Rotoi

The next group is:

Bonzai Joe and Roy Wiegerinck

Then Mark Nailwood, then Fdzierva. Inavoeg is not even as good as most of the current pipsqueaks. He would get 4th-6th places here.

AHAHAH!
Come on! I bet a lot of pipsqueaks could beat your winning times after knowing the result or even watching the replays.
Fdzierva is a loser,forget him.And Bonzai Joe is no better than place 15 overall.

al il professore

about the winning ratio, its a different thing, we cant avoid saying nailwood will remain the best forever, because its impossible to be constant like him with nowadays pro level. i will compare nailwood performances to a talented and hanging on amateur between the amateurs of its time.

ok my real opinion about this magic we all run after here...

The magic show, the great flying circus, the stunts time!

its all about one minute and fifty maximum of an ejaculating replay, only happening every six month in one single person, and twice a year in a group of ten TOP pipsqueaks. (only two top pipsqueaks can rarely be in shape at the same time, three if we very lucky)

I lived those pieces of great moments, i must admit, five times. Nailwood or CAP, without the huge respect they deserve were the paleoracers, the prehistoric ones, who could not match with nowadays pipsqueaks, seriously. the TRICKS they risked their car into were not shiny and terrific. But those five rpls were. those five black magic rpls happened in the last twelve months!

THE MAGIC YEAR!

To Every pipsqueak! Just download and watch

1.july/august alanrotoi zack 16 acura best combo trick/shortcuts, Damn he had two months to complete this masterpiece,

2.november 2002 zack 19 countach helluva ride by 'you know who'

3.Alain on debrecen
4.Alain on eger
5.Alain on fehervar (those three rpls need to be studied! if you do, i will pass you the magic i found in others, they are copyleft!!!)

then consider this rpl too:

6. Roy on zack plus one. Possibly the first bon appetit rpl, the one that influenced the 2002 generation the most.

It came from one thing: they had guts, they were proud, and they played all together.

I feel blessed because i lived their finest hour.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Of course most of that post is true, but not the first part :D
It's true that I knew the winning time of all the replays, but I had only watched one of them (mind you I beat all of his winning times). But I didn't take a month to do my replays, most of them took 30 minutes or so! So compared to the competition of that day, Mark Nailwood was incredibly strong, but compared to these days, he wouldn't win that much. It's also hard to say about CAP. His Kalpen winners were stronger, and his ISA replays were divine too, but he NEVER raced any other car than the Porsche March/INDY, so he probably doesn't have all-round skills.  So that just leaves Alan Rotoi, who drives every car and any kind of rules, and wins.

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

i mean i had a problem too, i couldnt play more than fifty minutes on IRC dublin, because i dont like stunts, so i only play fifty minutes a month :)

YourMaster

Hey stuntsers!
Telling everyone about how good you are won't make it more true.
And telling everyone your gay friend is one of the best does not make it more true.
And telling everyone some grandpa pipsqueak is the best of all does not make it more true.

Get real community.

BonzaiJoe

Driving old CTRACKs and comparing replays does make it more true....

BonzaiJoe

And we all know who you are, Argammon

al il professore

sorry!

its one year i speak against all odds, against all opponents, and,

it make it come true! I WON ZAKSTUNTS COMPETITION!!! its written fowever now...

Orion lead all month on the scoreboard, and orion won the competition... if some of the best readers and participants of this forum can find it, i promised that somewhere here on this forum or there on the old one. So... A dream came true :)