News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New Nailwood star on Stunts sky?

Started by CTG, June 16, 2003, 12:50:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stunts world changed a lot on the top. But why?

Bonzai Joe is tired
6 (46.2%)
Rotoi lost motivation
2 (15.4%)
ZakStunts and USC is not a challenge for top drivers anymore
0 (0%)
Alain is getting better and better every month
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: June 16, 2003, 12:50:37 AM

Argy

Hold your tongue Bonzai.
The only post I made here was as 'retired arga'
I don't know who did the others but I agree on the fact you overjudge your self if that word would exist in the english language :)

Greetings
-Arga

al il professore

i am waiting for the returned arga. :( hope its soon you fix your comp.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Well I'm sorry about that, it looked like you :D
You can all easily say I overestimate myself, but arguments would help your case :D - my replays are better than Mark Nailwood's, but he's still somehow a better driver? Because he did his replays before me? say something...
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

al il professore

soon the stunts valhalla eda will teach everystunts pipsqueaks the mythology to become a great nation. Follow the manga on www.stuntsrus.fr.st.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argy

I am not playing stunts anymore at the time being: lack of motivation.
As for Bonzai:
Give any serious pipsqueak only a lil bit of time and they should be able to beat any of your winning replays without any problem.

And let me add noone can confirm how long you needed to beat Nails replays.

I'm not racing for the overall competition but I will surely race for 1 or 2 'stage' wins this year where I will unsuspectedly come back and beat all the contenders for the overall victory :)

Greets
-Argy

al il professore

you are selfish to say that. I dont play for my wins... i play for orion.

BonzaiJoe

Of course I can't be sure, but remember I hadn't seen the winning replays (except CTRACK29), and it took less than half an hour to beat each of them. If you don't want to believe that, fine, I won't bother... what's the big deal with Mark Nailwood not being such a good pipsqueak as some people think he is?

al il professore

Mark Nailwood, no problem, he is the perfect god of our stunts valhalla. He earns so much victories that the way he did that doesnt matter for us. Only the first place counts.

So i am agreeing: Mark Nailwood is the best, and he won his races because he had a special talent that put him before other pipsqueaks more often than average.

When rains fall, earth is wet... whats the problem.

And OF COURSE, his replays seems like the average ones of akoss poo. But no saint generation of pipsqueak before ours did max out things like we could. We turned the thing to a professionnal rolling circus. Our times are not so perfects, but we drive like robots, and we master silly tricks they had no idea they could be used efficiently before, with their amateur minds. Now i do those tricks, i know the limits, I know this fine line can be reached, out there.

Good luck to the coming newbies :( they came at bad era. The era of professional manolita handling.

al il professore

did nailwood era know RH use? yes. But they used it like lazy kids who wanted to play. We use it to kill people.

"By reason or by force" Pinochean statement.

BonzaiJoe

Maybe, maybe not. But I agree about the maxing out and robots.

alanrotoi

(I'll rewrite this message, I did it yesterday but the computer rebooted :()
I said something like:
I don't know why they don't believe you Bonzai. I believe you. Maybe they need to race in a random Kalpen's track to see it by themself.
I raced in a Kalpen's track, I don't remember which one but when I finished I noticed that I was 3 secs faster than the 1st (Nailwood I guess).
The track ends with a Corkscrew up/down and two sharp corners to the right on water. It was the first try!

al il professore

congratulations for choosing a wonderful pipe job avatar :)

BonzaiJoe

That was Inavoeg's win. Try any other Kalpen track and you'll beat them too. Only CAP's seem hard to beat. Especially CTRACK31 and CTRACK33 I guess. I beat him on CTRACK30 though... but it's not really the same, because I had seen his winning replay from that track.

YourMASTERArgy

Bonzai,
Imagine you would only be racing against Ctg,Bolo,Myron,Xdude etc etc etc

Do you think your final replays would be as good as if you would race vs  a serious racing rotoi,alain,arg,akoss?

I doubt it.Basically at some point your times might be done in 30 minutes as you knew you would win anyways.
Nail's problem at some point was he had no real enemies so he could send in rather mediocre replays to win.
I bet he would have been able to send better replays if necessary at some points...... and when cap came he probably lost motivation.....

For example my last replay was place 11 and I doubt it makes me a bad driver ;)