News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Real Rankings

Started by zaqrack, June 16, 2003, 09:29:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

You all know in this season the 2 worst months dont count for every pipsqueak. Since we finished 6 races, it's time to reveal a chart where this rule is used. I'll program it possibly today, but definitely this week.
This chart will show more accurate rankings compared to 2003's finals.
Hope it'll help you.

al il professore

okay. i waited for this kind of check point.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

i must say your work is great on the season ranking with/without worst two places. zakstunts is fairy tale.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I want a 'Season's Results' link where points aren't added from the actual track. It is disgusting, and unreal.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

zaqrack

they are not added now by default only if you check the "worst two counts" box.

al il professore

well, akoss, nothing disgusting and unfair in seeing the REALITY!!! if it doesnt please your ego not to see your name but MINE :) its your problem. Listen to that:

when i started to play stunts at a level of competition, i dreamt about a real time competition! its happening now on stunts.bsd.st!!! why to hide the real results of the current month by displaying them only in the end of the month, that solution is unfair!

last minute news: all people can display what he wants, so if you dont want to know your real level at stunts during the current month, you can be the only one to play like that :) bye,

best regards from your best opponent at stunts ;)

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

B?????????????????????????FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!  :smt078
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km