News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Submitting tracks Zak Stunts

Started by Stingray, October 23, 2019, 01:36:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stingray

Having a great time as a registered pipsqueak on ZakStunts! Many thanks to all for making this possible :)
May be a silly question, but I see the tracks have been created by many of the pipsqueaks, how does one go about submitting a track for competition?
Andrew a.k.a Stingray86

Overdrijf

There will be a thread about it, most likely in the general chat - ZSC section. This was last year's.

I'm already working on an entry for next year as well.  ;D

Cas

Hi, mate!  Glad that you're enjoying the Stunts community :)  Yes, these last years have seen a lot of interest by members in posting their own tracks. In other years, it was more common for the administrators to make most of the tracks and a few being "guest tracks" when somebody showed interest. Also, 2019 has been pretty active, so the list is full for this year, but you'll surely be able to get a slot for the next one.

If you're interested, I'm running my own tournament at r4k.fnhost.org called Race For Kicks. You can participate in both, of course. And I'm accepting guest tracks. Even for next month or December. I have had guest tracks before, but most of the time, it's been my tracks. Race For Kicks is OWOOT, meaning you can't just skip stunts. Read the rules section on the website for more details and/or refer to our wiki about this, although each tournament implements OWOOT slightly differently.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Stingray

Thanks for the info guys, will definitely check it out and look through / create my best track!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
What is the title of the ZCT242 track, from ZakStunts season 2021?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview