News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Started by Cas, December 24, 2020, 05:19:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cas

We're nearing Christmas time. It's 1:15 am of XMAS eve here, so I guess some of you will be there pretty soon. I would like to wish you all have a Merry Christmas and that, despite the difficulties this very weird year has brought to us, manage to spend some good time with your loved ones, be them family or friends or both!

In a week from now, we'll be giving an end to this complicated year. It's had lots of annoyances, but we all learnt a lot from it... mostly about things that you would've have expected and yet, can still happen!  Who knows... maybe next year, we get visited by aliens!  Anyway, one thing I did like about this year is that my family had more free time so we were able to get to spend more time together, at least the ones that live at my house. So I haven't been alone at all. Still, the company of my online friends here has made a year that could've been pretty boring, very interesting and fun. Thank you.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Daniel3D

A strange year indeed.
During the first Lockdown is decreased my bubble of contacts (I work in healthcare) to minimize risk.
This bubble has not changed in 9 months. And staying away from a lot of friends and some family is sometimes hard.

That is one of the reasons I started to race again. Stunts is a sweet memory and in my busy life a kind of guilty pleasure.
I came back to the forum (I had always snooped around a guest in the past) and saw a lot had happened. (it had been before stressed, so a really long time ago)

That activity made me register, I love the way this game lives on the forum. It's way more than a game, for everything we would like the game to become, the essence, the feel, the gameplay must remain.

The love for the game and the respect for each other was something I really needed in these troubled times, and I've received a warm welcome. Thank you all for that.

And merry Christmas.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Duplode

I'm on the same wavelength as you folks. In this year of bubbles, it was a boon to have our own island. Thank you all for tending it with love, care and kindness. Merry Christmas!

CTG

Assembling a wooden doll house seems to be more difficult (and more annoying ;D) than completing a GAR lap on Default closed with joystick steering. ::)

KyLiE

It certainly has been a year to remember.  I hope everyone had a nice Christmas!  Like every year though, I'd rather be playing Stunts than preparing for Christmas!