News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Football Fanats 2020 - the year of nothing?

Started by CTG, February 03, 2020, 04:43:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CTG

Hungary won't qualify (to Euro 2020, or '21).

Usrin

Quote from: CTG on February 19, 2020, 02:13:52 PM
Haaland is the new Ibrahimovic?

Based on his football skills, perhaps he is. Otherwise he is a peasant from Bryne, a town famous for the everyday clash between football, drinking and agriculture:
https://www.nrk.no/rogaland/he-got-his-beer-and-his-milk-1.12636997
Colour of living being is determined by the gene.

CTG

Quote from: Usrin on March 03, 2020, 12:01:17 PM
Quote from: CTG on February 19, 2020, 02:13:52 PM
Haaland is the new Ibrahimovic?

Based on his football skills, perhaps he is. Otherwise he is a peasant from Bryne, a town famous for the everyday clash between football, drinking and agriculture:
https://www.nrk.no/rogaland/he-got-his-beer-and-his-milk-1.12636997

Not only his football skills, but also his brute strength is similar to the Bosniak. I can't imagine him in La Liga (especially not in Barcelona, since they have midget fetish). Bayern or Premier League is waiting for him.

Ibra is not either a brain surgeon. :D

CTG

Poor Atalanta, I was cheering for their 100th goal in this season. Kinda stange attacking football in the homeland of catenaccio.

afullo

They seemed to be launched towards the big three digits for weeks, which would have been indeed an unprecedented achievement in Serie A...

CTG

The only good thing in this football season: Cristiano Gaynaldo could not be the top scorer in Serie A. ;D

CTG

I am pretty sure that neither Messi, nor CR will ever win an international trophy in the future (club, national team).

FC Barcelona experienced deepthroat with a blue whale.

CTG

Quote from: CTG on February 03, 2020, 04:43:55 PM
Hungary won't qualify (to Euro 2020, or '21).

I was wrong...

Tonight, the Hungarian squad showed something I have never seen before from them.

Disappointing performance in the first 87 minutes. A lame goal from Iceland, a huge mistake from our "world class" goalkeeper.

And then... a bit lucky goal in the 88th minute. And few minutes later a deciding one from our overrated young midfield, Szoboszlai (aka Dzsudzsák 2.0). Hungary qualified to Euro 2021! ;D ;D ;D

But our group is: Germany, France, Portugal... 0 pt, probably 0-15 goal difference. I wish HUN could earn at least a single point against POR. I want to see Cristiano Gaynaldo crying after HUN-POR.

CTG

The Hand of "God" is gone - the football team of hell became considerably stronger today.

Genius on the football pitch - yeah, undoubtly one of the best players in history.
Unfair - sure.
A hopeless cocain sniffer - yes.

I'm sorry for Argentina, they really lost a legend. For me, he was like a mixture of Messi (in talent), Balotelli (jerk) and Gascoigne (addict).

afullo

Of course his career cannot be summarized in a few... lines...

(sorry)