News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

phone, ringtones, wallpapers :)

Started by al il professore, June 18, 2003, 12:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

just to see:

who got a mobile phone with stunts ringtone? and stunts pic on his comp wallpaper? and stunts logo on his cell phone screen? and wears a stunts cap? with competitions url on it?

my PC wallpaper is flight sim 2004 look

but i can change to a stunts one!!! look

lets start a contest on this topic! i want to see your stunts wallpapers!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

I wanted a Stunts ringtone, but somewhow I had to use the Zak McKracken theme, its just more personal :)

and my wallpaper at the moment:

not much stunts related, but love it  :)
[/img]

Krys TOFF

Mine is sometimes this one :

Or sometimes this one :

But when my wife isn't at home it's this one :

al il professore

wow i love the matrix wallpaper, yes! the third one!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

have you seen that 4 of my buttons are Matrix buttons ?
For those who didn't recognize it, the 2nd one is a Wartcraft 3 nightelf. :wink:

al il professore

yes! you are a matrix fan!!! like me! watch animatrix, no matter the way you can find it ;)

come on! more of me could design a STUNTS wallpaper or AM I THE ONLY MANIAC OTAKU here?

JTK

My wallpaper looks like this:

It's the cover of a CD a friend of mine and me produced last month :)

CU, JTK

alanrotoi

My work's wall paper is this:
If you see it with special 3d glasses you can see the pic in 3D.

Later I'll show my own computer wallpaper ;)

al il professore

A GHOST!!! LOL

3d glasses like in the black lagoon creature oldy movie!

CTG

Mine is quite simple but I like it...

zaqrack

I mentioned that I`m bored with my background, and then she immediately said she wants to be there :)
took 1 hour image editing (background isnt completely black!) and of course a beautiful model :)

al il professore

:D This is so beautiful...

i want to be on the pic!!!

I will take the blue pill!!! the red one!!! both!! i would do anything!!!

alanrotoi

but.... she looks like a 10 years old kid!!! YUCK!!!!  8)  8)

zaqrack

cute topic :)

my desktop design changes about monthly, but I especially like the current one with fluxbox and self-modded styles ;)

BonzaiJoe

You're listening to Nine Inch Nails - does that mean you are depressed?

By the way: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have a great time all day and all night
But we can't be quite sure.