News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

phone, ringtones, wallpapers :)

Started by al il professore, June 18, 2003, 12:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chulk

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"and I even dont bother if you like men!
hahahahaha  :-D  :-D  :-D
Great, because... I DO :!:  Kidding :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Renato Biker

hey Chulk, are you gay? hahahhahaa
kidding

CTG

vamologocomisso

renato became angry with me, thinking everybody here thought that he is (really) gay, because of my jokes. I try to explain to him, thats is the european humor (bizarr), hehehe :wink: who never saw an awfull comedy movie from england or france  :lol:

but, I dont have problems to have gay friends, like darkchaser, for example :twisted:
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Chulk

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"who never saw an awfull comedy movie from england or france  :lol:
They are very bad indeed.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Renato Biker

Quote from: "vamologocomisso"renato became angry with me, thinking everybody here thought that he is (really) gay, because of my jokes. I try to explain to him, thats is the european humor (bizarr), hehehe :wink: who never saw an awfull comedy movie from england or france  :lol:

but, I dont have problems to have gay friends, like darkchaser, for example :twisted:

you are stupid, I never became angry with you... whatever. Now this was mine joke... forget it   (the fact of I insulted you doesn't mean I am furious or anything, asshole :P)

CTG

Renato Biker

Darkie is a bald person  hahahahaha

CTG

vamologocomisso

Quote from: "Renato Biker"
Quote from: "vamologocomisso"renato became angry with me, thinking everybody here thought that he is (really) gay, because of my jokes. I try to explain to him, thats is the european humor (bizarr), hehehe :wink: who never saw an awfull comedy movie from england or france  :lol:

you are stupid, I never became angry with you... whatever. Now this was mine joke... forget it   (the fact of I insulted you doesn't mean I am furious or anything, asshole :P)

thats ok! I still love you! :smt055
n?o me sinto inspirado para escrever nada de impacto, para que todos digam: "Puxa! Que demais!  :)

Renato Biker

hahahaha, I think CTG is right, you are gay and want that I to be too  :lol:

CTG

zaqrack

Almost 3 months with the same desktop, time to change!

JTK

Nice image! I also changed my desktop: It's a picture from the Kiel week 2006, me and some friends on a 40 years old fishing boat (btw. I'm standing, below me sits my beloved wife :) ) By the way Zak: How do you compress such big images and still have that good quality?

Vintage Stunts Racing at http://www.kalpen.de

zaqrack

it's simple JPG compression (this time from png screenshot) and quality set to 85. If the size is too big I sometimes reduce it to 70, but never below.