News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Live Races 2020

Started by dreadnaut, March 21, 2020, 01:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreadnaut

Well then, I'm home this weekend. And the next. Oh, the one after too? Maybe it's time to organise a live race, even multiple live races!

Let's start with Sunday 22 March, 20:00GMT! Who's in?

For those who are new, read about the "Le Stunts" format that we usually follow.

sd4000 - Oliver

Yeah. That would be great. It was a lot of fun last year!

But this sunday i would like to give watching this a try:

https://corp.formula1.com/formula-1-launches-virtual-grand-prix-series-to-replace-postponed-races/

afullo

With the lil girl for me it would be a bit difficult to be present at an exact time and date...  :-|

Cas

If there's quorum, I'm in. Otherwise, count me in for next week or just whenever you can. I'm also at home for quite a while!
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

dreadnaut

Sounds like next week might see more participants, let's try with that :)

Overdrijf

Next week or something sounds nice.

Is one of you making a short track? Or shall I?

dreadnaut

Quote from: Overdrijf on March 22, 2020, 10:52:46 PM
Is one of you making a short track? Or shall I?

Always happy to race on an Overdrijf track, go ahead! ;)

Cas

I'll be happy to join next week and if you need another track, count on me for that too. Last time, I think we had two or three races. It was good. Let's try to set a date and time in advance so that we have an agreement and make sure we don't need to re-postpone :)  In my case, the weekend is OK virtually at any time as long as I know in advance. Weekdays are better in the evening or in the morning, because I'm still working in the afternoon, but... if I know in advance that there'll be a race, I can change my working time for that day.

Overdrijf

Quote from: dreadnaut on March 23, 2020, 06:47:33 PMAlways happy to race on an Overdrijf track, go ahead! ;)

I'll post the track Friday, giving everyone two days to have a look.

dreadnaut

(Note: I split the previous race into its own topic)

I missed the last race, let's have another one! I'm available any EU-time evenings, or we could do next weekend ;)

Cas

Next weekend sounds good for me!  I could be available on non-weekends, but the timing should be very good or I should know in advance where. If there's agreement about a day other than weekend, ask me with time, and I'll see if I can manage to be there at that time. But a Saturday would be ideal, and Sunday is #2.

Overdrijf

Maybe squeeze in a quick final live race in the Christmas days just so we can say we did three of them this year?  ;)

dreadnaut

Quote from: Overdrijf on November 27, 2020, 11:59:37 AM
Maybe squeeze in a quick final live race in the Christmas days just so we can say we did three of them this year?  ;)

19th or 20th of December? Who's in?

lifts hand

Overdrijf

I think I'm available 19th and 20th. *Raises a bit of an unsure hand*

Cas