News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Zak, check the amateur scoring pls

Started by Doelloos, June 19, 2003, 06:03:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doelloos

there are either some mistakes or i really dont get it.
How can someone have 26.7 SUM ?
I Play stunts in a team.
I Play UT in a clan.
I Play ragnarok in a guild.
I Play GTA in every car :P

zaqrack

From the rules:

At Season's Results (and only at amateur competition), we use a new system called "fading scores". Because this has not been ever tested, I may change it during the season, with pipsqueak's permission, but only if very-very-very much  necessary. The main aim of Fading scores is to make it worth for newbis joining in the middle of the season. It works the following way:
The points got from your last 4 races are not modified. The points got on 5th race of yours backwards in time (for example if you sent a time every month, in May this month will be January) are multiplied with 0.9, the 6th with 0.8, 7th with 0.7, 8th with 0.6, 9th with 0.5, and the 10th with 0.4. Only 10 best months count, so no need for more. I hope you understand why we use this. If not, feel free to ask.

al il professore

wow i am just passing by... i didnt have nothing to say or express about this problem, i am a stallin professional.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

BonzaiJoe

He's your predecessor as supreme forum spammer.
But we can't be quite sure.

CTG

Quote from: BonzaiJoe on October 28, 2013, 12:42:38 PM
He's your predecessor as supreme forum spammer.

Don't dare to compare us! He's a smelly cheese!