News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

okay chat room doomed :)

Started by al il professore, June 21, 2003, 12:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

thanks! i hope its because of ctg... now its an invite only channel :) kewl... i was there when it happened

there was:

alanrotoi
jacky
xdudenl
and

CTG

i think all happened because of CTG and he wasnt able to save the situation... so he deserves to be deleted from the operators list in bernies brain :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

XDude_NL

Quote from: "al il professore"thanks! i hope its because of ctg... now its an invite only channel :) kewl... i was there when it happened

there was:

alanrotoi
jacky
xdudenl
and

CTG

i think all happened because of CTG and he wasnt able to save the situation... so he deserves to be deleted from the operators list in bernies brain :)

Damn, its very boring with only bernie in channel   :lol:

al il professore

the replacement room, until the prob is fixed, will be:

#stunts_forever

on efnet server.

be there :)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

Bernie was so kind, he fixed it.
Now you can come again.

al il professore

now i can live again

you've been online 1 year and ten days now...
do you want to log off and get a life??

please click on:

yes or no

al il professore

its been a long time without ctg now :S

Krys TOFF

I agree. I miss my favorite opponent... :cry:
I start to loose motivation... :(
I start to look the real living persons... :roll:
I start to forget to connect on the web... :shock:
I think I should go to holidays and resource myself... :?
Btw, I'll go to holidays in one week. :wink:

al il professore

yes its the dark side of the thing, one day you have to stop connecting on the internet, because you get plugged all day 24/7, its like in matrix. I dled M reloaded on svcd i will burn it on a cd-r to read it on my dvd player. kewl.