News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Real dashboard of the Lancia Delta and Evo version

Started by Ryoma, January 24, 2021, 07:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

Quote from: Marco on March 06, 2021, 04:10:44 PM
Hi Ryoma, always super thanks, i have download your last Lancia Evo files but accelleration remained slower than Fiat 500 Abarth . Anyway I love it but you must let me feel the power of the Delta Evo :)

Hi Marco, I think it's normal : the Delta has 215hp for 1340kg and the Abarth 500 190hp for only 1030kg.
That's mean 6.7hp/kg vs 6.1hp/kg, it's a Big différence.

On Stunts we cannot emulated AWD and FWD so the accélération grip is perfect.

I made a duel on a french website (yes I am french lol) :
https://zeperfs.com/duel881-5762.htm

And the 2 cars are really close.

I will take a look but I am sure there was an issue in the game : the opponent change Gear very very fast !

After seeing your vidéo, I ask myself why the Testarossa is faster in accélération than the 512TR?.

I put by transparency the two accélération curves present in the game and I see that effectively the 512TR is faster than the Testarossa...so the problème is the opponent.

I actually work on a big project but I will made a break to made the same comparaison for the Abarth curve and Delta curve.

And if the Abarth is faster, remember always Marco : "the Delta will still always a legend car!"

GTAManRCR

Quote from: Ryoma on March 06, 2021, 06:14:03 PM
the opponent change Gear very very fast !

IDK Why, but the opponents can ignore GAME.PRE (You know, why) because they can steer their cars on icy corners without losing grip, but we can't do this, we have to slow down
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

Ryoma

So I made the comparaison of the two cars.

First of all, I want to remind that all the value came from the website and are close to the real value (engine curve, weight, CX, Gear ratio, RPM,etc...).

My purpose is to have the same référence for every car I made between themself. I assume that it's ambitious.

So the Abarth curve in blue and the Delta colorize in red. We see that at the beginning the values are closed but after the bad CX deserve the Delta.

But maybe we can try some measurment in game without the opponent.

GTAManRCR

Ryoma

What is it SDCSEL.PVS?

So I made some measurment :
Delta (in () réal value unit km/h)
0-60 3 (2.8)
0-80 4 (4.5)
0-100 7 (6.4)
0-120 10 (9.3)
0-140 12 (12.1)
Stunts and real are very closed
0-60 2 (3.4)
0-80 3 (5.0)
0-100 5 (6.6)
0-120 7 (9.3)
0-140 12 (12.1)

Gloups the problem is not the Delta but the Abarth !!!

I notice maybe also a speedometer issue with Delta but maybe I input a bad value for the Abarth.

And I think the default Delta is very fast....but if you want I can transfer its value to the Evo...

I will investigate it.

GTAManRCR

SDCSEL.PVS is the file containing the car showroom, and the torque meter, plus the colors assigned to that room, the SDMSEL.PVS is the main menu, the SDOSEL.PVS is the opponent selection screen

Ryoma

Ok but the curve is automaticly create...once I made a mistake with RPM downshift and the curve was flat..

GTAManRCR

By torque meter, I meant the grap segment. The curve will be displayed there

Ryoma

Ok no I did not.

I made another duel between evo2 and 16V :
https://zeperfs.com/duel881-658.htm

The issue was 16V=1250kg and evo2=1340kg.

In the game the first value is 25 and second 27.

Attached the two car parameters.

For the gear ratio my 1st gear is 66km/h and the game 74km/h.

I think the weight of 1250kg is not good so I made a Evo 2 Superleggera Marco Edition. Replace the carlevo.res in your game and say me.

Marco

Hi ALL,
I did a test track and tested the EVO  against the other classic in this live video attached, (watch the last part).  The New Evo has a bit slower accelleration than the default Delta HF but it's better on turns so that in a 1:30 minutes track, you can recover and clearly beat the HF . I was anyway surprised by the FIAT 500 that is still able to win both HF and EVO on the same track. I tested the 2 Audi Quattro as well . It would be great if you could change the name of the second Audi 4 as "Audi Quattro Sport v2" for example. It would be also great for you to write "By Ryoma" on each cars as the other guys do and to celebrate the maker . On your repository, unfortunately, the folders doesn't change the data also when you update some files inside,  so I must always check all the folders for upgrade. I was the fastest pipsqueak in the world with Delta cars , it would be great for me if you could do a little tribute to me :) with a Lancia Delta EVO "Special Marco Edition"  :) White and Red colors as the Martini Racing. Thank you so much;)       

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy4_FHvoz9I

Ryoma

Marco, as explained on YT, you dis not use the la last version of the Evo. Replace all files by the files enclosed this post.

Later, I will try to make the Martini version, but it will be a hard job with all the differents colors.

Daniel3D

Quote from: Marco on March 07, 2021, 01:14:57 AM
it would be great for me if you could do a little tribute to me :) with a Lancia Delta EVO "Special Marco Edition"  :) White and Red colors as the Martini Racing. Thank you so much;)   
That "special Marco edition" would be a hollow tribute because you asked for it like this.
But if you value it so much I can edit the Res file for you. Or you can do it yourself. That part is easy.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

GTAManRCR

Quote from: Daniel3D on March 07, 2021, 08:53:56 AM
Quote from: Marco on March 07, 2021, 01:14:57 AM
it would be great for me if you could do a little tribute to me :) with a Lancia Delta EVO "Special Marco Edition"  :) White and Red colors as the Martini Racing. Thank you so much;)   
That "special Marco edition" would be a hollow tribute because you asked for it like this.
But if you value it so much I can edit the Res file for you. Or you can do it yourself. That part is easy.

I've made a little bit modification to the dashboard of the special Marco edition

Ryoma

I expect that @Marco will be happy with ans show it on live

GTAManRCR

There was a little mistake with the dashboard modification, so take the fixed version here