News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

UnskilledStunts League 2021

Started by CTG, February 13, 2021, 12:18:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which cars would you like to drive in UnskilledStunts League 2021? Porsche March Indy and Pontiac Firebird Turbo TransAm (KITT) has a fixed place.

Lamborghini LM002
2 (22.2%)
Lancia Delta Integrale
3 (33.3%)
Audi Quattro Sport
3 (33.3%)
Porsche Carrera
0 (0%)
Acura NSX
2 (22.2%)
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
1 (11.1%)
Lamborghini Countach
1 (11.1%)
Ferrari GTO
3 (33.3%)
Jaguar XJR9 IMSA
0 (0%)
Porsche 962 IMSA
1 (11.1%)
Melange XGT-88
6 (66.7%)
Ferrari F40
1 (11.1%)
Lotus Esprit Turbo
3 (33.3%)
Nissan Skyline GT-R
3 (33.3%)
McLaren Honda MP4/4
5 (55.6%)
Ford Ranger
1 (11.1%)
Audi V8 quattro DTM
1 (11.1%)
BMW M3 E30 DTM
2 (22.2%)
Mercedes-Benz 190 E DTM
1 (11.1%)
Superkart
4 (44.4%)

Total Members Voted: 9

CTG

6 or 8 pipsqueaks wanted!  ;D

Mainly old rules*, weekly rounds, public replays in the Forum and fun. Who is in?

Quote from: USL rules
All kind of replay handling and tricks are allowed, dual-way switching too. Penalty time is your own problem, I'll add it to your time.

Pointsystem: winners of each head-to-head matches will get 2 points, draw means 1 point and the loser gets no point. Bonus points: winner of the certain round +1 point, best loser of the round +1 point. Everybody is going to play with everybody else. There's no team contest.

Leaving out a single race is allowed, but then the actual opponent wins automatically. Time difference will be modified by (average of the round - own result) seconds for the winner, (opponent's result - worst result of the round - 2) seconds for the "renitent". Leaving out more than one race means automatical disqualification, all the results played with that pipsqueak will be deleted.

If a draw appears in overall standings then I'll decide your ranking by the following priority:
    a, result versus eachother
    b, time difference (sum own - sum opponent)
    c, summarized lap times

Some new rules:
- One week/round instead of two, with quite short tracks (45-60 seconds).
- Every participant should build a track.
- Cars: to be discussed, Indy and Zapper's Knight Rider has a fixed place.

Duplode

dreadnaut

Quote from: CTG on February 13, 2021, 12:18:59 PM
Mainly old rules*, weekly rounds, public replays in the Forum and fun. Who is in?

Jumps and waves arms

CTG

Great! :)

Poll added, my votes: Audi (classic), Corvette, Melange, Lotus, McLaren

afullo

Round Robin? I'm in if someone of my strength joins too (all of you are definitely stronger than me)...

Cas

I'm in!  I'll be just a scoreboard filler but I'll try not to, ha, ha. Some long time ago, I mentioned in this forum "I want to be in ALL tournaments". At that time, there were several and I remember CTG told me that he was then expecting me on his. I didn't keep my word and entered hiatus shortly after, so now I have a chance to redeem myself :P
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Daniel3D

I want in as well. It's terribly difficult to make enough time for one, let alone 3. (4 if I try GAR as well) but I'll do it anyway. Maybe I will get good at it again
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

CTG

afullo, Cas, Daniel3D, dreadnaut, Duplode, CTG so far.

Start: 22nd February 2021

Daniel3D

Quote from: CTG on February 13, 2021, 10:55:45 PM
Haha. Good timing.. I'm moving to a new house the 24th. So I think there is a good chance I will miss the first round...
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

CTG

Quote from: Daniel3D on February 13, 2021, 11:10:44 PM
Haha. Good timing.. I'm moving to a new house the 24th. So I think there is a good chance I will miss the first round...

Or 29th. Nothing is fixed yet.

Cas

So all of us will build tracks. I'll be getting one ready  ;D  Oh, but to make sure it has the right length, I need to know which car will be used for it. How will we know which car can be used for our tracks?

As a side note and as mentioned before, R4K has a KITT-based race coming for next month, in case you plan to make them coincide or to make them not coincide.

KyLiE

afullo, Cas, Daniel3D, dreadnaut, Duplode, CTG so far.

Count me in as well! :)

CTG

Quote from: Cas on February 14, 2021, 03:55:50 AM
So all of us will build tracks. I'll be getting one ready  ;D  Oh, but to make sure it has the right length, I need to know which car will be used for it. How will we know which car can be used for our tracks?

As a side note and as mentioned before, R4K has a KITT-based race coming for next month, in case you plan to make them coincide or to make them not coincide.

Car poll is running. With the results in the pocket, we can deal with the track building preferences.

To avoid coincidence, KITT race can be one of the last rounds.

Cas

Great :)
I have to say I'm happy that we're again in a multi-tournament epoch in the Stunts community!

CTG

Who will be the 8th applicant?

Akoss Poo? Marco? Overdrijf? Rotoi? Somebody else?

My track is ready, suitable for any not-Indy and not-LM002 car.