News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ferrari Mythos

Started by Ryoma, February 13, 2021, 02:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

WIP. Look at the rear wing.

Ryoma

Finish and on my MEGA.

I am not happy about the dashboard.

Ryoma

New dashboard. This time, i am happy.

Duplode

The Mythos, along with seven other cars by Ryoma (288 GTO, 308, 512 TR, Testarossa, Delta Evo, Thema, and Bravo aka "loading screen car") are now available from Southern Cross. In time, the others will also be added to the collection  :)

Cas

Great!  So many cars being born this year!  Date of release should be recorded for later reference :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Ryoma

New dimensions of the car. On my MEGA.

Ryoma

Do you think I have to modify the dimensions ? Maybe the Mythos need to be widther or less long?

KyLiE

I think the proportions look good as it is.

Ryoma

New update cause by bas wheels ratio.

Ryoma

New update in order to make a real roadster.

Zapper

Quote from: Ryoma on May 07, 2021, 10:24:21 AM
New update in order to make a real roadster.

As deserved.

Note: Since Ferrari Mythos is based on Testarrossa, the engine is also Flat-12 not V-12  ;)

Ryoma

Yes exactly...it's surely not a boxer.

But a flat 12 or V12 180º. I saw the two names

Zapper

"Performance
The Mythos is powered by a 4.9 L Tipo F113 B Ferrari flat-12 engine sourced from the Testarossa, the engine has a power output of 390 hp (291 kW; 395 PS) at 6,300 rpm and 354 N?m (261 lb?ft) of torque at 4,500 rpm while having a power to weight ratio of 308 hp per tonne. Power is sent to the rear wheels through a Testarossa sourced 5-speed manual transmission. The car utilises a helical coil suspension system with transverse arms on the front and rear. Acceleration figures of the car remain unknown but the car has a projected top speed of about 290 km/h (180 mph)."

in: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrari_Mythos

Ryoma

We say the same thing.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_engine

In the same case, BB does not mean Berlinetta Boxer but Berlinetta Bialbero (DOHC).