News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ferrari 637 Indy

Started by Ryoma, February 26, 2021, 07:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

Another Ferrari. This one never race and is only a poker face from Enzo Ferrari to the FIA.

The shape comes from Mario game but modified a lot.

The dashboard is a mix between the march and the MP4.

Always on my MEGA.

GTAManRCR

This looks interesting.
Now we can make a race between two Indys
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

GTAManRCR

Now what about Ferrari F2004 as Indy, and IMSA cars are in this game, but no Formula 1?
Making screaming V10 sounds which are extremely loud

EDIT: I mean, McLaren Honda MP4/4, but that was an 80's racing car

Ryoma

I plan to do the Ferrari Pinin and the 641. For this last one, I have no idea how to manage the semi automatic gearbox.

GTAManRCR

I really wish I had these skills

Cas

Oh!  This one I definitely want to try! :D
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Ryoma

Skill is 10%...work is the 90%

GTAManRCR

Now, that I've driven this car, here's what I think
Faster than the other Indy, but the grip, and handling is also better

Ryoma

I applied the same ratio for torque than GT (7) but I did not modify the grip.

I am not happy with the dashboard. The LCD are too shiny, I will change for a green more realistic. Stay tuner in 10 minutes. Édit : done

GTAManRCR

KyLiE

Nice work! :) However, the front wheels don't turn correctly, which is the same issue that I was having with the Lamborghini Bravo.  Attached is a screenshot of what I am referring to.  Here I am turning all the way to the left, but the wheels appear to be turning right.

Also, I think you should change the RPM scale to make it more usable, like the McLaren Honda MP4/4.

Ryoma

Ah! It's a surprise for the front wheels. I will check but I used the same formula for all my car. Maybe I made a mistake for this one or all. I have to check.

I don't understand for the RPM scale. To my opinion, the mp4's jauge is not usable and toi close to the dash top which made some flickering. I like as is, it is a good compromise close to the real. Look the pictures.

KyLiE

Quote from: Ryoma on February 27, 2021, 05:56:01 AM
I don't understand for the RPM scale.

I meant how the McLaren Honda MP4/4 RPM scale goes from 7000-14000 RPM as opposed to 0-12000 RPM on yours.  At the moment, the car appears to rev over 12000 RPM and the bar indicator stays over 11000 RPM most of the time.

Ryoma

Ok Understood. I will try something.

I modified the wheels, it will be ok now but why the formula's wheels works for a GT and not a Formula ? I don't know.

Édit : done

Ryoma

When I learned something...