News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

USL 2021 - Track 5 - J

Started by CTG, March 10, 2021, 11:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I won't ask any fix. It would be unfair for you. What if I make a faster lap? Every point I would take will be from yours. I won't do that. This matter goes unfair for me and I won't extend the unfair situation to you.

Cas

I want to say I understand Alan Rotoi's feeling. It's exactly that: there is no fair choice right now anymore. It is probably a little fairer this way because it doesn't extend to everybody else, but that doesn't mean it's totally fair. Yet, I also understand there was a misunderstanding without any bad intention from anybody.

Alan was also a victim of a mistake I made in the early times of R4K. The site was unfinished and I had to reject a replay of his. At that moment, to reject a replay, I had to delete it and it wasn't possible to download it and watch it again anymore. So I published it instead to allow for his verification (even though he surely must have had his own copy). These things will happen from time to time and they are unfair. Still, we don't mean that unfairness. We just continue and try to do it better next time.
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.