News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

RH

Started by RH, June 26, 2003, 10:25:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RH

al il professore

:shock:  but ... why?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

QuoteI use it
IP for this post: 24.232.234.247

Users posting from this IP: alanrotoi

:lol: We knew it, so don't remind it to us :P  :lol:

alanrotoi

ah ah , but you don't know I was "Ghostbuster" ;)

al il professore

It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

I feel sad to see I'm the only one who sent a no RH replay for Asuncion... :cry:
I didn't even wanted to improve it when I realised I was alone...

So I made an RH time instead. Better than yours Alan. :P
I just hope I'll stay better than you until the end of the comp on Asuncion, but I know I won't... :?

Krys TOFF

Mingy : how do you get the IP of a post ?

Mingva

QuoteMingy : how do you get the IP of a post ?
On the top of the each post is button IP (near quote, edit, X). But only moderators and admin can see it :D

Btw, there's a good site where you can check IP address:  http://www.whatismyipaddress.net/ Every ghostbuster should have it on their bookmarks :lol:

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

My no rh time was 1:29.45 if you are interested it (ISA rules, manual trm.) Where is Juank?
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Aaaah, he's on the scoreboard.
Chürműű! :-)

816.79 km

al il professore

Well, using RH is like triathlete direction in bikes for time trial.

I also use it