News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

New to Competition racing

Started by satanziege, June 27, 2003, 08:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satanziege

Hi out there!

I stumbled across this site due to the tip of a friend, who also did waste a lot of time on Stunts ;) I'm currently trying to get a time for ZCT27, but I'm still far from the 1:12 or even the 1:38's...

I've got some questions, would be nice if anyone of you could help me.
- Is it allowed to enter multiple replays (one to get a time at all, and, if i got spare time another, better one for example?)

- Is it allowed to drive around corksrews etc. when one thinks that may be faster? Do I have to stay on the track all the time or can I get off from time to time?

Thanks, so long!

Christoph

Mingva

Nice to meet another newbie this season :wink: Answers to your questions would be:
1) YES, you can send as many replays as you want. Only your best time counts;
2) YES, you can leave the road, do shortcuts, nice tricks, etc. Just avoid penalty time :) By the way, watch the best 3 replays from previous track, and you'll know how to drive: http://stunts.bsd.st/arc/zctc27.zip.

P.S. Try also Indy Racing Cup competition, where you must allways stay on the road, drive all corkscrew distance, etc.

Good luck!!!

al il professore

Correction:

dont try Indy Racing Cup! There will be no IRC next month, so its over soon :)

if you are lucky (and i am working on it) news from the stunts world www.stuntsrus.fr.st
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

but the simplest way to improve is to watch previous competition rpls and talk with us in the chat room (efnet server on irc channel #stunts, 24-24)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

to satanziege:

I got from you a message but you forgot to write your e-mail address :P
And if you want to challenge in IRC, send replay until 15 July. Because after it will be 1 month competition break :)