News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Jaguar XJ220

Started by Ryoma, March 27, 2021, 02:23:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

From which car come this dashboard ?

Ryoma

GTAManRCR

Amazing car! Why didn't I know about it?
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

Duplode

Yeah!  8) Fabulous take on the 3D model!

Ryoma

Quote from: GTAMan18 on March 27, 2021, 08:30:05 PM
Amazing car! Why didn't I know about it?

Maybe you are too young.
Quote from: Duplode on March 27, 2021, 08:31:23 PM
Yeah!  8) Fabulous take on the 3D model!

Thanks...but now I reach the barrier of 32 cars... I want to do Vector WX3 (1200HP....yummy) and maybe mclaren F1.

GTAManRCR

Quote from: Ryoma on March 27, 2021, 08:57:15 PM
I reach the barrier of 32 cars

Separate another Stunts installation

Ryoma

Ryoma

Next..

KyLiE

Another legendary car! :) I noticed that the crash debris is not the same colour as the car though.

Ryoma

I dislike to work with the explosion...it bothers and useless...but you can make the job...

I finished a new car but if it to have a remark about explosion that nobody care, I will not share anything....

I made car for myself, if you are not happy, modify it with the good explosion..to my opinion it's useless and bother me.

GTAManRCR

I also noticed the explosion, but it's not a problem. The car is drivable, and done. No need to correct explosions

KyLiE

Ryoma, I apologise if I have offended you, that was certainly not my intention.  I think it is a great car, as are all of the cars that you have made.  I simply pointed it out since the colour of the crash debris is easy to change and it may have been overlooked.  Now that I know it is not a priority for you, I won't mention it in the future.  Like you said, I can easily make this change myself.  Please keep up the great work, I look forward to each new car that you create! :)

Cas

I think that's another thing I need to update in CarWorks: for it to automatically generate the debris. It's something nobody likes to have to work with, but we all would prefer seeing it work well, so that would completely eliminate the issue if I do it :)
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Daniel3D

Quote from: Cas on March 28, 2021, 10:26:26 PM
I think that's another thing I need to update in CarWorks: for it to automatically generate the debris. It's something nobody likes to have to work with, but we all would prefer seeing it work well, so that would completely eliminate the issue if I do it :)
yeah, just add the debris in black and gray and its always good.
if someone wants then colors can be added anyway.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Cas

CarWorks autogenerates paint jobs, so there wouldn't be any problem in generating the correct colour for debris
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.