News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Advanced functions

Started by GTAManRCR, April 01, 2021, 09:11:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GTAManRCR

Hello
I'm about to do an advanced functions extension for Stunts 1.1, which is now currently in test phase
Here are some initial screenshots. For testing reasons I'm not uploading the mod yet, but two screenshots were actually made
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

Daniel3D

Looks amazing.
I didn't know that that would be possible.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

GTAManRCR

Never thought about it, huh? But absolutely possible, and in a few days, it will be released

dreadnaut

KyLiE

Very impressive! :) Some of those advanced functions sound very ambitious, can you elaborate on them?

GTAManRCR

Yes, so you have an option to play multiplayer, which will contain TCP/IP feature, you can start creating a new car without exiting from the game with the second option, edit in-game text without even opening Stressed, you can select any text file you want, can tune the created cars with the fourth option, because the car creating option will only allow you to make new cars, but not editing the already existing ones, that's what the fourth option does. The fifth option allows you to change between automatic and manual transmission types without exiting the race, sixth option converts the units you use in an actual race, so will display KM/H at the end if you want it, then you can blast the existing opponents, I mean tuning their performance, and data in game, select another opponent to race without exiting the race, even inviting more opponents, you can have autopilot which makes sure you aren't gonna skid your car out of the track, or if you're too slow, will boost your car speed at jumps to make sure you won't crash it, you can change resolutions (640x480 and 800x600 is already implemented), and of course with the last option, restart the game (Better way, than killing DOSBox process, and restarting it)

Ryoma

Waiting tomorrow and can we will make a car like a fish?

GTAManRCR

Ryoma

Wonderfull, so no need of stressed, dashman, carworks, etc?

GTAManRCR

Ryoma

GTAManRCR

Just don't forget to look at your calendar

afullo

I don't like it, it lacks automatic recreation of the source code... ;)

GTAManRCR

GTAManRCR

BTW, Happy April Fools' day! :D