News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZakStunts 5.0 released

Started by zaqrack, June 28, 2003, 04:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Well done.
Partly.
me completely  :shock:

trying to list the things I did:

-new design (one)
-all tables recoloured, reviewed
-frames left
-design error corrections (lots of places, like pipsqueak profile etc)
-better news display system
-better dropdown select boxes
-at seasons results you can check if pipsqueak participiated on track or not
-relegations/promotions table (constant)
-leading time bonus tables (sql)
-combined archive page for 2003 season
-totally reviewed 2002 and 2001 archives
-minor things that make life comfortable (like TDC tracks packed together)
-bigger things that make my life comfortable (less things to update)
-chat client works again
-replay send button, no mail client needed

and the things I forgot to mention.
I`ll try to keep up updates there are some text pages I didnt write yet (information, troubleshooting), and for others like the notify system I had no time yet.

Now I`ll go and sleep.
its 5am :-S

Mingva

I was shocked when my Opera opened ZakStunts today at morning  :shock: I couldn't understand who hacked such sweet site!!! But then I noticed v5.0 on the logo, and smiled :D

Anyway, quite nice design. A bit messy navigation but I'll... survive :)

zaqrack

well if you dont like the navigation I have a solution.
menus are easy to configure, so if you want, write together what would you like to see in the quick menu, and then with a button or a personalized login you`ll see your own menu.

al il professore

wowowo think about yourself first, you will die! take a rest it was a huge thing the 5th.

WHAT THE HELL WILL BE THE 6TH???
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

lets list it here, by far:

-team championship page can be sorted by any track or sum/name.
Just click on the one you want.
-done the same with all season`s results! Default sorted by REAL, you can change to name, sum, or any track.
-the same sort system available with leading time charts, either below the scoreboard or the leading time page
-a very important system update, which allows customized menus for users if we want
-the top menu row now functions as a quick menu. The buttons open the submenu on the left, and the first item of the submenu on the right.
-news system reformatted, its not so confusing now. On the welcome screen no scores are shown, only last two newsposts. If you click on news on the top, it displays ALL the news & scores posted in the past 7 days. This means I finally get rid of the bug, that a score only appeared in the news, if a newspost was on that day too. Month`s news functions the same way, news archive stayed :(
-minor design changes

and still a lot to do :)

Krys TOFF

Nice new design.
I like it.
Especially the small Stunts elements at the bottom of each page. :wink:
You may say it's the less important part of the new site, but I like it, really.

JTK

I also like them. They somehow remind me of a little programm Mark Nailwood once wrote - don't they, Zak? ;-)

al il professore

i am waiting for august. is it soon?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.