News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Alfa Romeo SE048SP

Started by Ryoma, April 03, 2021, 12:28:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

I spend a lot of time on it. And after the save, stressed is unable to load it.

Why ?

Duplode

The attached 3SH contains your car0, largely intact. The problem was that your shapes had 256 vertices, while the shape file format only supports up to 255 vertices per shape (the vertex counter is a single byte field). To fix it, I used an hex editor to find and delete the last vertex, remove the reference to it in primitive #196 (that's why one of the rear wing pillars is now attached at the wrong place), set the vertex counter to 255 and adjust the offsets of the shapes.

(Ideally, Stressed would stop us from going past the 255 vertex limit. Looking at the sources, it seems this limit should be 255 rather than 256. Something to keep in mind for a possible new version.)

Ryoma

Ryoma

Thanks again Duplode.

Here somes pictures.

Duplode

So it's a Group C Alfa; nice  :)

Ryoma

Yeah, it's almost finish. I made a lot of change in the front.

The same engine as the 164 Procar but I increase the grip because of the rear wing and the diffusor.

The car is faster than the IMSA car and maybe the LM.

The real dashboard is stranged : only two little LCD display. So I use one for the digital speedometer and the second one for the tacho with a small needle (baregraph is boring).

I m looking for a Alfa Romeo roof and it will be released soon.

Ryoma

GTAManRCR

Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

Ryoma

Do you think I can put this roof to the 164 too ?

KyLiE

I think the original roof that you used looks better.  It's also more consistent with the real car.  Either way, it's a great looking car and fun to drive.