News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

don't believe everything

Started by PershingII, October 25, 2002, 08:01:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PershingII

Look at the Scoreboard of Buenos Aires.

Do you believe all this times?

I don't, because I don't think that it is possible to go under 1:15 in Buenos Aires. I'm sad that some people still don't understand it that they should just say that they drove without RH if they really did.

Mingva:
Stop to write in the news that people drove without RH, because nobody except the driver knows the truth. It's non-sense to write it, because everybody can say it, you can't prove it.

to all:
Start driving with RH again, I want to know what's the  fastest (relative)time in B.A.

For NORH go Live-Racing.  :)

alanrotoi

It is very surprising your post but I understand. Surprising because you are one of the "Viva NORH" men. But  I undestand, you will 100% sure of the people word when is a live event. But I still believe in parano's and bonzai's word and of course mine!
Sounds ok an Official Live event in 2003
Remember to register www.live-racing.cjb.net  :D

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I totally agree with Pershing. That's why I haven't sent my real wrh time. I drove Buenos Aires wrh for half an hour, I did a 1:27 and a 1:25, I don't think I can go below 1:20. I really don't believe these times...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

pArAnO

sorry to ear that, nothing I can do about it, except say it again: I didnt use any form of rh.

but I can understand why you're not beleiving me if you're not able to get a time like that.. (something I can't understand.. because you only have to do the same thing that I did in my replay)

al il professore

please. stop. pathetic.

Who joins the cant stop laughing at Parano smart club? I ll send u a member card.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

pArAnO

damn... i said "I UNDERSTAND"  :evil:
so that's mean that I'm not argueing anymore, and accepting the opinion of everybody

plz stop. my 10 years old neighbour is less stubborn and dogged than you.

I'm tired of you, tired of what you're saying, tired of your immaturity, tired of your pretentiousness.

(you're saying me to stop saying "I didnt cheat", but other continue to say "he cheat"... so... plz... be constant. I'm with you with the fact that all this thing HAD to stop. But if someone attack, I defend, it's normal)

anyway, mingva said that the "norh month" is dead, so, now, go for rh, and beat me. :roll:

and I ask you to stop acting like if you got the truth.

there is no place to that sort of thing in a stunt competition.

so now that you read that, and you understand what I'm thinking of you when you're doing that, I ask you for the peace.  :roll:

BonzaiJoe

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Why don't you understand that people are slightly baffled when you suddenly outdo EVERYONE not 1, not 2, but 13 times? If you want to act pretentious and better knowing, that would be okay if it was possible for you to prove that you hadn't used replay handling. It is very fine that you say that you haven't used RH, and you're probably right, but what good is it? Anyone could say that. People are not saying so because you are leading, but because you are leading with such a brilliant time, and with 13 replays. I didn't believe you until I managed to drive 1.13.60 + 1 sec penalty, and now I do - because I don't think anyone would lie that much - but I am still very amazed.
Now please: make war, not love. No peace treaties or last words here (I am aware of course, that at one point there will, inevitably, be a last word  :wink: )
But we can't be quite sure.

BonzaiJoe

But the good thing is that it's just a question of time before we get a program that can detect any pressing of "Esc" during a race. Then we can check all the past replays, and settle this once and for all, so people who used RH and lied would be very stupid, which is why I don't believe pArAnO did that.

pArAnO

"drive 1.13.60 + 1 sec penalty"

you did it? nice!

(and thnx bonzai)

zaqrack

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"But the good thing is that it's just a question of time before we get a program that can detect any pressing of "Esc" during a race. Then we can check all the past replays, and settle this once and for all, so people who used RH and lied would be very stupid, which is why I don't believe pArAnO did that.

No, no, no, don't mix it.
If we do this check prg, then we'll have the usual rpl file, and another crp for example, which is linked together with rpl, and stores RH/noRH and some other security things, that prevent hacking with replays. We can NEVER check the previous replays that they were valid or not. Never.

Zak

pArAnO

Quote from: "zaqrack"
Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"But the good thing is that it's just a question of time before we get a program that can detect any pressing of "Esc" during a race. Then we can check all the past replays, and settle this once and for all, so people who used RH and lied would be very stupid, which is why I don't believe pArAnO did that.

No, no, no, don't mix it.
If we do this check prg, then we'll have the usual rpl file, and another crp for example, which is linked together with rpl, and stores RH/noRH and some other security things, that prevent hacking with replays. We can NEVER check the previous replays that they were valid or not. Never.

Zak

so I'll try to do it again  :wink:

BonzaiJoe

Why not? There is no data at all in the rpl file that shows whether a break has been done? Oh I see... But it was a nice thought :D

zaqrack

Quote from: "BonzaiJoe"Why not? There is no data at all in the rpl file that shows whether a break has been done? Oh I see... But it was a nice thought :D

If there would I would have written that program ages ago. :))
Zak

al il professore

well... nice proof of dogfighting habits. And another stunts pipsqueak is accessing the stunts gotha. With such a rage, u can easily race on every tracks, every month. Dont tell me that the time u spend foolishly replying to the bursts o the wind in those electric topics, u hadnt spend it better exercising other kind of merciless talents on ZACK 18. AH AH AH.

I hope two things: one: to be faster than u on buenos. two: to see u become a regular opponent in stunts competitions.

I have seen in my career some great (alanrotoi, bonzai joe, ben snel and akoss poo) and some ghost (roy, bismark and parano) opponents.

tadaaa!!! one more post.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Anonymous

Quote from: "al il professore"I have seen in my career some great (alanrotoi, bonzai joe, ben snel and akoss poo) and some ghost (roy, bismark and parano) opponents.

really? damn...  :roll: