News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

STUNTS - NoRH

Started by Daniel3D, April 02, 2023, 08:20:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Quote from: Daniel3D on January 29, 2024, 04:08:18 PM
  • find the Unidentified FM Towns Object..
  • You don't have to do anything special to see it.
  • patience to wait for it..
What a mistery! I like that! :D  :D

Cas

Uhm... was the purple Lambo in the default replay already present in the DOS version?  I don't remember because I never let the demo play, ha, ha. I used to when I had 1.0, but there I had a different demo
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

Daniel3D

Quote from: Cas on January 29, 2024, 06:00:04 PMUhm... was the purple Lambo in the default replay already present in the DOS version?  I don't remember because I never let the demo play, ha, ha. I used to when I had 1.0, but there I had a different demo
The default replay is new obviously. Older replays are not compatible by design.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Cas

Ah!!  I'm looking at the wrong one. This is the regular CCC with the NoPG car set!  Sorry, ha, ha

Erik Barros

I remembered that I need to buy a cleaning robot to test one of these days.  ::)

Daniel3D

Quote from: Erik Barros on January 29, 2024, 10:27:13 PMI remembered that I need to buy a cleaning robot to test one of these days.  ::)
Hahaha.. Guess you found it.
Please share a screenshot. There is something I want to tell about it..
Edison once said,
---------
---------

Erik Barros

Quote from: Daniel3D on January 29, 2024, 10:49:17 PM
Quote from: Erik Barros on January 29, 2024, 10:27:13 PMI remembered that I need to buy a cleaning robot to test one of these days.  ::)
Hahaha.. Guess you found it.
Please share a screenshot. There is something I want to tell about it..

Sure!! Is it present in the FMTowns version?

Cas

Daniel3D

Yes, the files are slightly different in the FM towns. But this comes from a car model file (STUFOO.3sh) . There is nothing else. Don't know where it is used in the game.
The original and converted version of the file attached below.
Edison once said,
---------
---------

Chulk

Quote from: Cas on January 29, 2024, 06:00:04 PMUhm... was the purple Lambo in the default replay already present in the DOS version?  I don't remember because I never let the demo play, ha, ha. I used to when I had 1.0, but there I had a different demo
I used to let it play now and then, but I always replaced the default replay with the last Zakstunts winner, so it was never the same replay for more than a month.
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)

Chulk

Quote from: KyLiE on April 17, 2023, 03:02:20 PMI'm concerned about newcomers, like what happened with the DOSReloaded.de fiasco.
We can always ask people to video-record their laps just in case one is too suspicious. I don't mean the admin has to watch them all as Mark did back in the day, but just as "proof" in case it's needed.

Keep in mind too that a "bad" RH pipsqueak may be a solid No-RH one if his main problem is lack of time or patience to try each and every part of the track endlessly looking for perfection
Yes, it is me. No, I'm not back at racing (for now...)