News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Dodge Monaco Highway Patrol 1977

Started by alanrotoi, June 08, 2021, 03:13:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryoma

GTAManRCR

Quote from: dreadnaut on June 30, 2021, 10:20:50 PM
Quote from: GTAMan18 on June 30, 2021, 08:56:52 PM
The 6th car looks like the Hungarian car, except the door isn't blue. Are you open to change it, or make a new model, or no changes at all?

It's a car from the US, and Alan is from Argentina. Why should he replace the Chicago paint job with an hungarian one? ???

No problem with this at all, so this was an idea only. I hope I didn't offend you, or anyone else because I didn't mean it
Hejj bicska, bicska, bicska csantavéri kisbicska!

alanrotoi

Not at all! I would like to add it if I could :D

Another question: Antenna yes or antenna no?

KyLiE

Yes for the antenna! :) That is of course if it looks good in-game.

alanrotoi

Working in the speedometer and correcting the dashboard.
I totally forgot how I managed to make the images color corrected. I will re-read CAS' messages 😄

Cas

It probably is what I had told you the other time via a PM. My idea was something like this:

You start some image editing program like GIMP and create a new image large enough to fit all the dashboard images in it. You make sure it's all filled black or white and then you paste all of the dashboard pictures there in any order. When you're done, you change this to 8-bit palette-based and you may want to load Stunts palette or not. The program will be forced to use the same palette for all images, which will prevent a re-mapping of the colours if you turn to Stunts palette later on. Then you proceed to cut and paste each of the image back to individual files and save them as indexed (or you just leave them as RGB knowing that they use at most 256 same colours, so CarWorks will convert them all to the same Stunts colours).
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

KyLiE

alanrotoi

A quick trailer of the new video for this car!

https://youtu.be/IM0cuLjD48Y

A quick view of the video about the new police car for Stunts / 4d Driving: Dodge Monaco 1977 Highway Patrol. A story about how Bernie tryied to join the highway police.
Protagonist: Bernie Rubber (driving Dodge Monaco Highway Patrol)
Antagonist: Skid Vicious (driving Melange XGT-88)

KyLiE

dreadnaut

That video is brilliant ;D  Bernie's little animation when the cars crashes cracked me up!

Interesting how you got him to drive backwards and around the boulevard. Some intricate set of junctions?

Cas

Ha, ha!   ;D  That's a very good one!
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.

alanrotoi

Thank you! It's just a short story but it takes time of pre-production.

Quote from: dreadnaut on October 12, 2021, 12:08:17 AM
Bernie's little animation when the cars crashes cracked me up!
Yes that's funny. They will react more depending on what's going on in the story.

Quote from: dreadnaut on October 12, 2021, 12:08:17 AM
Interesting how you got him to drive backwards and around the boulevard. Some intricate set of junctions?

In the story is Bernie, in reality it's me ;) The same for the cars he'll chase, in the story is Skid but in reality sometimes it's me. :)

dreadnaut

Quote from: alanrotoi on October 12, 2021, 03:43:32 AM
In the story is Bernie, in reality it's me ;) The same for the cars he'll chase, in the story is Skid but in reality sometimes it's me. :)

Ah, I see! I had fully bought in the fiction there :D