News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Your MASTER Argy

Started by al il professore, July 08, 2003, 10:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krys TOFF

Quotep508E3EF7.dip.t-dialin.net => Germany => Argammon
Argammon isn't the only german pipsqueak...
Maybe it's Bismark... :lol:

al il professore

yes its argammon i think. the ip changes but the dialin.net is him.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Argammon

Dear friends,
That's the largest german ISP so that says nothing.And if I say largest,I mean largest by far.
Not to mention I could post under 20 different ISP's at ease if I wanted to.
Or even use a proxy.....

Now please use a search enginge and look up 'IP spoofing'
Maybe you can learn something,maybe not.
But please think before you draw fast conclusions.
-Arg

al il professore

i dont care spoofing an ip, i think when it was dialin, it was argammon, 80 millions of germans are not playing stunts, only two: Satanziege and argammon. And when argammon comes to the chatroom its written dialin.net.

h? h? h? What were we talking about? AAh IP spoofing.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Arg

You obviously have no idea about IP spoofing.AHAHAH!
I'm not feeling like arguing or explaining.See you next month.
Enough said.

Mingva

`
Is this real Argy, or just his ghost?  :lol:

alanrotoi

al il professore

two things:

argammon is german: he thinks everybody cannot think like him, the german superiority!!

alanrotoi is an ip spoofer :D he quoted my ip for the last message of argy, and it was spoofed!

And slowly, but surely, Alain is going to win his second ZS in a row, with the meritorious time of 1.09.60 (manual gears, with RH, two liters of pepsi/day, sometimes a pee stop).

Krys TOFF

Take a look there for example :
http://www.inetprivacy.com/a4proxy/fake-ip-address-spec.htm
and don't believe IP address anymore.

Just search for "IP fake" or IP faker" but you will find many sites in german...