News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Average position

Started by alanrotoi, December 12, 2023, 12:39:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Average position and number of races from those who won at least one race in Zakstunts.

You cannot view this attachment.

Argammon

Cool. Could you share the source data file?  :)

alanrotoi

I took the data from Zakstunts

Argammon

I was hoping you had the data in an excel file or something similar.  ;)

alanrotoi

In any case every average under 4 is great and uunder 3 is superb.

I should check also pipsqueaks without winning tracks. I bet more than one could have a better result than somenof this list. But it's a hard work to take the info.

Argammon

Quote from: alanrotoi on December 13, 2023, 09:44:26 PMIn any case every average under 4 is great and uunder 3 is superb.

I should check also pipsqueaks without winning tracks. I bet more than one could have a better result than somenof this list. But it's a hard work to take the info.

Do I understand it correctly that you do not want to share the data file? In that case, how did you deal with cases in which pipsqueaks used different alias? Like for example Alanrotoi-Stuntsoracle or Mingva-Paradisio. I also believe to remember Roy Wiegerink made a comeback under a different alias ?!  :)

Duplode

@Argammon You might find the Folyami data file useful, though there are a few differences with the results obtained straight from ZakStunts. In this file, ghosts are present but flagged so that they can removed if necessary (see the Ghost column), while legal alts have been merged beforehand.

(The later alias of Roy Wiegerinck is Reiger, BTW :))

Argammon

Thanks, @Duplode! Is that the file you used @alanrotoi:)

Daniel3D

Quote from: Argammon on December 15, 2023, 07:24:42 PMThanks, @Duplode! Is that the file you used @alanrotoi:)
I think that Alan went through the historical races on ZakStunts. Noted all winners and the went through their profile on ZakStunts.
Not very difficult. All data is easy to get. But a lot of work..
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

alanrotoi

Quote from: Daniel3D on December 15, 2023, 07:53:36 PM
Quote from: Argammon on December 15, 2023, 07:24:42 PMThanks, @Duplode! Is that the file you used @alanrotoi:)
I think that Alan went through the historical races on ZakStunts. Noted all winners and the went through their profile on ZakStunts.
Not very difficult. All data is easy to get. But a lot of work..

Yes, I took the data that way. There are a lot of thing in those charts and sheets so I don't have a clean file to share. I will share it later, before the season 2024 starts.