News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Ford Crown Victoria Police Interceptor (Test Drive II)

Started by alanrotoi, October 29, 2021, 01:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Having problems with "inm" and "ins" masks. The whole car is done :'(
Ryoma: Thank you! That would be fine but I want to solve my self if I can. I like the idea of comming with the surprise of a new car like a Stunts Santa Claus :D If I give up of these sh!tty useless masks I'll ask your help. Thanks :)

KyLiE

Without having a look at your work, it's difficult to point you in the right direction.  One thing I can think of is to ensure that you have set your mask coordinates correctly.  Otherwise, you could send your work to Ryoma privately.  Think of him as one of Santa's helpers. ;)

alanrotoi

I love you guy, thank you!! I'll give another try tomorrow. If I cant do it then I'll publish the files.

alanrotoi

Ok I'll publish the car. I'll be glad if somebody can help me with this detail. The only problem left is about the "ins" and "inm" masks. I attach here the 4 car files and 3 editable .psd to do/undo what is needed to fix it. :D

I'm sorry I couldn't fix it and I spent hours with it. Please help me.

alanrotoi

Now it looks like "d1" but it should look like "d2". I mean the part inside the red square ;)

Ryoma

Very nice dashboard I like it...the speedometer looks difficult. I will tale a look  at this today .

Daniel3D

Ryoma. Do you think it is possible to lower the centre point of the needle and add the part of the dashboard that is over the needle to the steering wheel layer?
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Ryoma

Ok I reduce the size of Ins2. For remind : insX and inmX (X =1 or 3) are the results of the collision of whlX and ins2 in the window of ins2.

I will put on my méga the files.
https://mega.nz/folder/MuomTCxI#P2STZ8W5GND4ROH4V7tpBw

Quote from: Daniel3D on January 23, 2022, 10:20:35 AM
Ryoma. Do you think it is possible to lower the centre point of the needle and add the part of the dashboard that is over the needle to the steering wheel layer?

I try with the Fiat 500, I think it's not possible to hide some part of the needle.

@alanrotoi

240HP really ???

Daniel3D

I know that the tip goes behind the wheel. But I'm not sure about the base. I never positioned the needle. Only edited graphics.
Edison once said,
"I have not failed 10,000 times,
I've successfully found 10,000 ways that will not work."
---------
Currently running over 20 separate instances of Stunts
---------
Check out the STUNTS resources on my Mega (globe icon)

Ryoma

But maybe we can cheat with the color of the needle and the color of the dashboard

alanrotoi

Quote from: Ryoma on January 23, 2022, 10:20:50 AM
@alanrotoi

240HP really ???

I don't know how to calculate the HP ingame so I put real info :D. BTW I noticed I must update the car info and I forgot to change the roof :o

Ryoma

alanrotoi

Ryoma

Yes I do ....did you try the car in the link above?

alanrotoi

Thank you so much! I see you adjusted the start point of the needles and fixed the mask problem. How do you do it so easy? I was the whole yesterdays morning trying to fix it and couldn't.

Now I'll add the new roof, update the car info and it's done :)