News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

What City is that

Started by Shoegazing Leo, July 08, 2003, 05:45:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

its in south hemisphere. its winter there. perhaps manau.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Who says the picture was taken recently? I'm quite sure it's not in the southern hemisphere. There would never be that much snow except in Antarctica and maybe the very most southern South America (Ushuaia?)

In short: Either it is Ushuaia or... well, it's Ushuaia.
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

Dear Bonzai, you didn't study geography :lol: ...  there is snow in the Ecuador too. In all the Andes there is snow. That quantity of snow you can find it from the middle of Argentina and Chile (more or less Buenos Aires) to the south. It looks like a southamerican city: the cars 3 Volkswagen: 1 old VW Gol, a "new" VW Gol and a VW pick-up oldy from the 60's. The houses are european style, like here. You can see the cables in a wood they aren't underground, that seems very southamerican I-do-it-quickly-and-cheap. It seems to be Ushuaia. BUT! The license plate of the Gol isn't from Argentina! ;) BUT! In all the south of Argentina is full of chileans, maybe it is a Lic. Plate from Chile (it looks like ours but with different colors. We have 3 letters + 3 numbers maybe the new are with 4 nums. ).... so it seems to be Ushuaia :D

al il professore

lots of people can be right one day, but not today, two people said it is snow, but it isnt snow. That quantity of snow seems to produce fog... impossible, it is a short rain of ice blocks... its smoking because it happened suddenly in a hot weather. I dont know the city, i dont know the car plate, i think some of you wear glasses, because some details are obvious
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Mingva

This looks better :wink: Photos from brazilian guy who lives in Curitiba :lol:

No, not Leo  :lol:  :D  :lol:

al il professore

Shoegazing Leo

You got it, Mingva!!!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  Sunday, July, 6th.../monday, 7th... The rain was felled about 4:20PM of sunday.... Historic Rain with ice blocks... Two tv antennas fell down... A hospital was closed by flood... A huge flood...

About snow: snow is a fact what don't happens here since 1975... There are snow some days in the winter of the highest regions of Brazilian South, but it's not much snow...
The Brazilian's south climate is Subtropical, Cfa or Cfb, second Koppen... Curitiba are Cfb...

Alain: Manaus is absurdately hot... Ice is a very strange elmment there...

al il professore

i said manau, not manaus. :D why i didnt guess it was curitiba?

WHY???

because curitiba is a lost city in a lost country in a lost hemisphere. ten curitiba citizens is equal to half a Hendayais!

alanrotoi

oh, so there are shit old cars in brazil too....

al il professore

there are shit cars in france too: like... renault 4L

al il professore

simca aronde, citroen DS, simca 1000!

zaqrack

Quote from: "al il professore"citroen DS

let`s say I didnt hear this!

we have tons of trabant, wartburg, barkas, skoda, lada, so dont call the DS old!

al il professore

ah ah ah ah yes, its very old for me... a DS must be in a museum. But comparing to others you quoted, its a baby car, with powerful engine and reliant chassis. I just hope i will find a messerschmitt car to buy soon.

alanrotoi

jajaa Renault 4!! There was that model here too :D But the most I like is a red Renault Fuego ;) The best car of the 80's