News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

About Stunts competition history II

Started by alanrotoi, July 09, 2003, 06:44:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

I really liked it! Congrats!! I guess it was hard to write it but I waited it for months. :D
I would like to add a personal story/feeling:
When Roy left racing like he knows and I took the lead in zak's from zct16 to zct18 I remember in the chat and also in the forums words like "the fight for the 1st place between Bonzai and Alan Rotoi". It was right, there were a strong fight between us and I enjoyed it. He became my stronger and worst adversary. Everywhere I found him I knew I must do a big effort.

But in November came Argammon and I was so excited to race against him because I wanted to race against him and CAP, two of the best pipsqueak. I met him in the chat and I guess (helped by Alain) he appeared between Bj and me. I remember words like "now you have somebody who can teach you something"... I'm still waiting that lesson  :lol:  :lol:
Bonzai Joe won with an impossible time and he did it two times after it, to let me know he isn't so easy :D

After middle of november my impression about him, changed (I'm talking about competitions, we had always a good feeling in chat). He is my worst "enemy" on paved road yet, but from that moment I felt him more near, a possible future team mate, don't ask me why.

LOL that's my "love" story with Bonzai from my point of view :D. Hope I used an understable english  :?  :P

al il professore

i am disappointed by this story, because its rewriting of the reality. Orion team is the best thing that happened to stunts, and there is like a mafia against it. It seems everything Alain knows to do is having a big mouth, and sometimes it happens he drove on stunts tracks. I know that. Its only to make me quit, if everybody ignore my results. Ok its been one year you triiii iied. Lots of work still remains to do against me. You will never make me quit, and i will beat Alan rotoi on IRC, because he is too slow (yes not because i am fast... i know that everybody knows that i am so bad driver that when i win it means other drivers didnt play ok ok ok tell this story as many times as you need to pull me down, its been one year of regular results, not like some other drivers, like bonzai joe, who finish first then tenth then third then first.) Alan Rotoi, i will pee on your streak victory of shit on the 15th of july. Lots of people are fed up with you. I will be the retaliation arm of this world wide anger against the dictatorship of one.

I will start also to speak against others victories as easy ones.

Bonzai joe in z19 had an easy path, because he didnt take part in the leading time and betrayed everyone with a hidden time

Alanrotoi in irc never had a serious opponent. all of them played on two days on their times, when he played during all month regularly. Its easy to win ten times then.

your brains were finished with pissing by your weak ancestors in each of your dumb families, your time in the forum, in the chat room is passing pulling down others to make your seat higher than others, but with this method, you only pull others down, you never get higher. Bunch of bastards.

I will prove you are wrong in the scoreboards. Only the first counts? i will be this one. Lots of times. Will it or not. Say i have no opponents, it only means you dont want me to win sucker.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

I'm glad we're getting you down, after all you really deserve it :D
And may I please here emphasize the fact that I am the only pipsqueak who managed to get 12 consecutive podium places with just one glitch, which was the + race in summer. Isn't that what you call stability? I think so. Alain got 3 good results in a row and calls himself the role model of stability. What can I say.... before that he was in amateur league. So I guess there's only one thing to say: skid you.

Thanks Alan, I really enjoyed those months too, but they're over now, so let's just drink a beer and smile at the fast kids from the VIP area in the bar...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

oh my arse!!! why i cant kick him from the forum area???

I got proofs of mass dumbness against him!!!

I dont mean its regularity to compare with alan rotoi with only podiums... Alan rotoi is regular, i didnt say i am regular like him. You are able to win a race, but not two in a row. and most of time, you struggle to hardly win a race, IMHO.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

BonzaiJoe

Am I wrong if I say I have won two in a row twice in Zakstunts, twice in B-competition, 3 times in Unskilledstunts and some times in FSC :D and you have won two in a row twice in Unskilledstunts?

Do I spend too much time when I win? Well, what is too much time to you? These days it sounds like you race every day... but of course I don't know, tell me.

al il professore

oh yes the good old song of the one who play two minutes and wins, like roy used to say, like alanrotoi and you do to copy roy. But the problem is that stunts needs commitment, say it to newbies, dont promise them paved ways of roses without a drop of sweat

BonzaiJoe

Sure I race a lot when I do well in a track (ZCT21, ZCT22, ZCT25 this year), but I don't think I race particularly more than other people who do well in a track. Again, what is a lot to you?

al il professore

a lot is fifty inches. 5 inches (like yours) is not a lot.

BonzaiJoe

Well, 50 inches sure is a lot... but it means you have to wear a jetpack if you want to skid someone (or alternatively have the woman wear a jetpack)