News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Happy Independence Day!

Started by alanrotoi, July 09, 2003, 07:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alanrotoi

Yeah! July 9th of 1816, independence day of Argentina..... well you are right, we don't have much to celebrate. Are we independant? Just happy patriotic day for all ;) and enjoy my 1 day avatar, that nice flag... it's nice don't it?
Don't worry the chic will come back tomorrow ;)

BonzaiJoe

Yes that is a nice flag. But patriotism isn't very nice. And that chick didn't look very good with a cock in her mouth  :roll:
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

everything you do is wonderful, alan rotoi, except the argentinian flag ( you fall down with that nationalism ) and the IRC victories.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

I didn't understand. Why patriotism isn't nice? :oops: why I fall down with it?

al il professore

its a problem of wars and xenophobia. its the feeling just after saying my flag is the best in the world.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

The only thing I like of my country is the flag... since I was a kid I liked the flags of the countries and the more I liked were Argentina, Brazil, West Germany, Belgium, Spain, Brunei, Camerun and Iraq.

I didn't say my flag is the best, don't put words in my mouth that I didn't say. So shut up and viva le bleu!!!!

al il professore

nationalism smells shit, for the same furia that moves you when you applause at football fields they killed your brothers or made them die in the monkey's anger fields

alanrotoi

oh thanks to remember me: today is 25th anniversary of the final match between Netherlands and Argentina in World Cup 1978 ;)