News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Teams for 2023

Started by dreadnaut, December 05, 2022, 11:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KyLiE

@Spoonboy, thank you for your kind words and once again, welcome to the community!  It's an honour to have you join our competitions.  I'm looking forward to the podcast and also keen to join you for the recording, so please let me know if I can assist in any way. :)

dreadnaut

Heya @Spoonboy 👋
I was just digging through the DGC archives, awesome project y'all have running! And always great to see retro-gaming communities collide and have fun together :)

For a very different Stunts experience, don't miss our live endurance races (next one in early August).

I could also add the DGC leaderboard to the portal, if you send me a brief description and details. (Also, APIs to go full nerd, and useful libraries)

Quote from: Spoonboy on June 28, 2023, 02:53:51 PMIf it's ok we may ask around here for volunteers to join us in the recording, and we'll let you know when it is available.

We're quite excited about that ;D  I've opened a new thread to coordinate 👍

Cas

Hey!  I have already more or less replied in the new thread. But anyway, I happily second all dreadnaut has said. We're communities that have lots in common and it's great that we can cooperate. I had already added the DGC Leaderboard to my chronology graph that I was going to update in the wiki at the end of the year. You do have another tournament going!

Now, the Leaderboard is more like our Permanent Competition (https://www.raceforkicks.com/index.php?page=records) than the style of our monthly tournaments. I think races don't have a deadline, right?  And several can run simultaneously. So to show this at the Portal, some adaptation should be made because it presently shows the current race and deadline. Anyway, there're many ways to do this
Earth is my country. Science is my religion.