News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Forum skins

Started by zaqrack, July 11, 2003, 12:41:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

added a couple of new forum themes, just select the one you like the most.
If I have time I`ll try to create a stunts elated one matching with site`s colours.

zaqrack

And the default theme was changed to SubBlack3D Orange, because I like this the most. I can also recommend the blue version of it too, only problem with it that it`s blue :)

Zak

Mingva

I chooed subTrail. Because it's a bit green :mrgreen: And the most important, no diff. from DesertStorm skin, only the color changed :)

al il professore

new analysis is a good thing
i waited for them so long! too much time!!!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

satanziege

Hi Zak!

At university and from time to time at home i use a Linux system with the Konqueror browser. The forum looks quite fine in Konqueror, but on each page load i get a popup that just found out I'm not using IE. Is it possible to switch that off somehow? I guess everybody who doesn't use IE is very much aware that every second site is going to screw up ;), or is it possible to switch that off in my personal settings?

Thx,
satanziege
FNORD!

Mingva

I'm using Opera, and everything is ok :) Maybe only one big prob - at the bottom of each topic is empty space. Dunno why :lol:

al il professore

yes i got the same space. it doesnt hurt.

I wonder why people with big balls using linux arent able to use it.

one day the penguins they will go to hell.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Quote from: al il professore on July 18, 2003, 12:17:40 PM
one day the penguins they will go to hell.

In NHL they will. Versus Flyers. ;D