News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

ZCT 19

Started by zaqrack, October 26, 2002, 01:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

Design and testing done.

Some facts:

-Took 2 hours
-I guess you all know, it's not a secret: designed for Lamborghini Countach
-Quite balanced Dual-way track (finally :) )
-Big, partly exploreable scenery, as in zct18.
-racing time around 2 mins.

Hope you'll like it.
:wink:  

Zak

BonzaiJoe

Whew, another long one... it shall be interesting
But we can't be quite sure.

alanrotoi

It was a secret for me zak... :cry:

I hope in that second way there will be a pit stop and we could change the car there for a nice Renault Fuego :D

CTG

And how much time will be loosed by using auto trm? (Aaaaargh, what a strange passive sentence...  :D  )

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I'm afraid of that track. Lamborghini, 2 minutes... I don't want another month without a REAL replay!!!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Come on Akoss, race this month! It's such a pity that only 13 drivers have joined :( You can figure out the tricks, just think! How could we have won so much time?

CTG

You can tell me tricks, if you want...  :P

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

...especially at the end of the track. I know a 3-5 second trick at the end, so 1:41 is possible, but my average position is 4.71 and I wouldn't send it. Where can be another 10 second shortcut? Don't know and this month has already finished for me.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Well I am not going to tell you, but I think you should keep looking...

al il professore

real topic... z19!

super track, very hard and slow, just good for BJ. I like it.

super long track, no speed and not so tricky-track. Just good for foxy rotoi I hate it.

I cant play on it. Its aarrh just awful. Halloweeny track. My lamborghini got a problem: one of the speed needle goes crazy at full speed in the air and i'm not under warranty anymore. Who can fix that?

One more time ;) I hate slow tracks and i love zack competition. Wheres the problem? AAAH yes, the problem is when those shitty cars havent got A DARN-AN-ASL SIXTH GEAR.

Another problem: i can see that puppy rotoi will win this one AGAIN. Who can fix that?

Another question: They said it was possible to find funny short cuts on it, but i found only four... Who can fix that?

Final question and i leave u alone: Will somebody be the leader more than 440 hours this month? Who can fix that? 8)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

alanrotoi

My first view about this track was: "yaaaarrrhh carrr" and "which way?? which way??" and "when it finish??".
But if you give it more time and try all the ways and search for shortcuts you'll have fun with the plus that you are knowing the car.

I give this track/car a 4/5!

al il professore

'Track around 2 minutes' = rotoied in one minute and thirty seconds.

I ask u for some rpls from zct5 featuring countach 25th anniversary the merciless and a super track. Send it to me please, because tis anavailable on zack sites'. (instead of writing an impossible and boring stunts tricks portfolio t would be funny to put together in a divx what can and cant be done with a countach or whateva :D)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

CTG

Wow Mingva! Nice time! I tried to beat your 1:53.60 in this afternoon. Well, it was wasted time...   :wink:

CTG

Wow Mingva! Nice time! I tried to beat your 1:53.60 in this afternoon. Well, it was wasted time...   :wink:

alanrotoi

...at least I am not the onlyone who wasted his afternoon.