News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Rule modification

Started by zaqrack, July 11, 2003, 04:42:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

From Z28 and A08 there`s a new rule at ZakStunts:

pipsqueaks in one team can`t use the same coloured car on a track. The team must set up colours between members at the beginning of the month, and from the first replay until the final every pipsqueak should use the colour assigned.
You can play with the rule, like best in team uses red car next month, etc.

The purpose of this rule is to prevent continuing a teammates replay

Zak

Stuart O'Grady

This rule got no use, because all stunts pipsqueaks are true, no one cheated. Parano cheats on his capacities (driving at 245mph on closed circuit with no RH)

Mingva

QuoteThe purpose of this rule is to prevent continuing a teammates replay
WHAT????? Someone playing unfair games???

But then this rule won't change anything :( It'll be still possible to race in the name of other pipsqueak (e.g., only start or the finish the end).

Myron

No, there aren't cheaters, there was only a very similar rpl with the same car color. That's all! Zak was found hardly the differences. Nothing more.
The "Messiah"

alanrotoi

Maybe Zak received some "very similar" replays, and to prevent this added this rule. It's ok for me because two reasons:

1. I don't have a team-mate.
2. I always use the same color car :) Only in Zct14 I used a green Jaguar but after that since I bought a VGA screen (1995) I use yellow cars.

It makes cool the team anyway, look Orion:
I can imagine a green Mingva, a red Alain, a yellow Krys, a light blue Leo a blue Myron and a dark blue Argammon :)

Mingva

`
I'm allways using green cars (or bottle-green if missing my fav. color)  :mrgreen:

Krys TOFF

With this rule, you will avoid 2 pipsqueaks using the same "beginning of the track replay", but you won't avoid 2 different beginnings and one driver finishing his teamate's replay... :(

About color, that's right i often use yellow, like you Alan. :wink:
But sometimes I use red or purple.
And it happened that sometimes I watched a teammate replay, then decide to make another race and realised after that my car colour was changed to my teammate's car colour.
That's why my Z21 replay was in red. :shock:

And after my 5th place at Z21, I thought that maybe a red car is faster, so I raced a few months in red : Z22 to Z24. But I was not fast...
I don't remember the one I used for Z25, but for Z26 I used both red and yellow, and realised I was faster in red again. :lol:

For other comps I use almost always yellow, except for XRJ9 (for which I use purple because there's no yellow) and sometimes on IRC where I use red.

zaqrack

yes you are right of course, I cant avoid starting/finishing a replay by different persons, but don`t forget that for such a thing 2 pipsqueak`s permission is needed. For continuing a mate`s replay from the middle you don`t need that team members permssion, you just load and continue.

And there`s much smaller chance that two pipsqueaks want to cheat, then just one evil pipsqueak wants to cheat.

al il professore

there is no cheating in stunts, its a legend. No one never cheated a competition.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

I suggest all teams write their car colour choice in their own Team forum.

al il professore

the bad is done... now, with this thread, they will all think zak said true, and justify orion is a cheater team with that... I dont understand why cork s crooks are so evil.
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

in this topic you were the first who mentioned orion as a cheating team.

Mingva

Quotein this topic you were the first who mentioned orion as a cheating team.
Yes, Orion is the first Team who cheated. And I'm proud of it :twisted:

But to be serious, Dutch Drunkers began such talks in chat :x After I joined there, XDude wrote: "another cheater". But hey, I even didn't send a single replay :!:

If there are real evidences that someone cheated, I think that month the pipsqueak should be disqualified.

alanrotoi

Hey don't let me out of the move! I said in the forum "Cheaters must be DQF 1 race" :P  :lol:

Now seriously, the last word is from the manager and he is zak: "I analysed it and then said no cheating there."

al il professore

h? h?! being out of the move. That can be mortal :S