News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Z28 - Oil Embargo

Started by zaqrack, July 12, 2003, 10:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zaqrack

usual topic :)

I like the track a lot, speedy, but still tricky.

al il professore

i like the bettings! lets go! and see if i can predict the winner time like last month ( i said 1.10 or 1.09 if very lucky ;) )

winners time: around 1:24 ouch, its hard...

1. Argammon
2. Alain
3. Myron

remember: soon its kalpen time! special guest stunts god: Fdzierva!
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Krys TOFF

Well, it's good to see the Melange car finally used. :wink:
Rule is funny.

But I won't be able to race much this track because of holidays... :(
Only this week-end and last week-end of the track... Not enough, for sure.

Mingva

Melange? Oh shit, but where to download the car?

Yeah, great! Another month without Stunts :D Yooohhooo :lol:

al il professore

lol Pathetic mingy... ridiculous in the defeat :)

I got a problem: is it an irc rules tracks in the gas stations? can we go thru the gates with half of the car only, or with only one wheel?
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

Okay, let's bet

1. Alan Rotoi
2. Alain
3. Bonzai Joe
4. Akoss Poo
5. XDude
6. Myron
7. Zak
8. Doelloos
9. Krys
10. Usrin
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

Krys TOFF

Do not expect me in top 10 :
- CTG isn't here to motivate me :?
- I won't be there from next wednesday to 8th august... :(

zaqrack

Quote from: "al il professore"lol Pathetic mingy... ridiculous in the defeat :)

I got a problem: is it an irc rules tracks in the gas stations? can we go thru the gates with half of the car only, or with only one wheel?

No, 100% of the car must go between column and house, and you cant touch colum or roof (you can the house)

al il professore

sad, i like to go throu things, like a ghost... :)

can we touch the ground in the gas station if somebody is making fuel, i dont want to shock and awe him in the middle of a timed lap :S

Can we smoke while going thru the gas station? must we stop the engine during the moment when the car is driving near the pumps?

alanrotoi, can you modify all the cars in stunts, adding them a digital speedometer, then we can use them in the competitions? please please please please zakstunts and IRC accept this modification because its cool! what do you think others?

zaqrack

I was thinking the same while driving the Melange

satanziege

Is it always possible / allowed to use the indy gearshift? I always forget which gear I'm in in the Melange, but a digital speedometer would be helpful too ;)
Yesterday evening I didn't like the track at all, but just I'm getting along better with it. Don't drink and drive ;)

so long,
satanziege
FNORD!

alanrotoi

I don't know if it's possible to add a digital speedmeter to all the cars. It depends of the dashboard. As I know is possible to see the speedmeter in two colors: Yellow, when its background is black, and Black, when its background isn't black (it can be dark grey, grey, yellow...).

That's why I searched without success a graphic editor for the dashboards. If we can find it we could make almost anything. New dashboards, digital, a lot of new things!!!!!

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I wanted to use the melange on act08. I won't. Maybe I'll ask Usrin to create a track.

I hate the rule. We can drive through the column and the roof. I sent a clear rpl but is it allowed to drive a bit though the column? It would help me. And. There are cases when in F1 view we are under the roof, in F4 we are nowhere (in the roof!), in F2 and F3 we are above the roof. Is it enough to be under the roof in only 1 camera view? Or all? Can we touch the ground? (i hope)

And 1.24 is impossible i think. Maybe 1.29, but not me...
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

alanrotoi

Quote from: "Akoss Poo"I wanted to use the melange on act08.

It makes me happy!!! :lol:

al il professore

"And 1.24 is impossible i think. Maybe 1.29, but not me..."

okay i'll do 1.29 in ten days, and 1.24 before the deadline :)

you dont need to think, with stunts. Put the brain out of your head before getting in the car. And put it back after the finish line.