News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Z28 - Oil Embargo

Started by zaqrack, July 12, 2003, 10:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

al il professore

"And 1.24 is impossible i think. Maybe 1.29, but not me..."

mmmh... okay, i just sent 1.29 :)

next target, 1.24 ;)
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

zaqrack

validating is in F3 view, not behind the car, but before it, like on the attached rule picture in the track archive.

al il professore

little problem: i appear twice in the scoreboard. Am I so fast?

Am I the only orionian also? :S
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

al il professore

satanziege

I guess, 1:24 are possible, cause last month i was fifteen sec's behind number 1 in Zak's and IRC, and now I've got 1:38, that would mean even a 1:23 should be possible. So try harder al. ;)

have a nice evening
  satanziege
FNORD!

al il professore

you didnt bet on the podium :( please do it !

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

these times for me are too strong, i will suck this month
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

al il professore

and you didnt see my last time yet: 1.25.55!!

satanziege

so here my guess, let's see...

1.Alain
2.Alan Rotoi
3.XDude_NL
4.Akoss Poo
5. Bonzai Joe
6. Doellos
7. Zak
8. Usrin
9. Myron
10. satanziege

Could have thrown dice ;) guess I don't know the lot of you good enough yet to make a good guess.

greets,
 satanziege
FNORD!

XDude_NL

My guess for this month:

1. Doelloos
2. Alan Rotoi
3. Alain
4. Bonzai Joe
5. XDude_NL
6. Akoss Poo
7. Zak McKracken
8. Myron
9. Usrin
10. Satanziege

al il professore

if i win, its third in a row. third. unheard yet.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

there are 2 little blocks next to the coloumns of the stations. do they belong to the coloumn of not? (can i cross it... or not???)

if i can cross it, i'll have fantastic times!
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

for once i leaved this post because i thought zak would answer it. but i do.

zak told me that only the column counts. briefly: you can go throu the blocks. of course, wait for zak advice.

see you with your ridiculously slow 1.27 :)

al il professore

and now you all drove 1.24, its over? no new time to beat? are you hiding????????

I hope not :p