News:

Herr Otto Partz says you're all nothing but pipsqueaks!

Main Menu

Z28 - Oil Embargo

Started by zaqrack, July 12, 2003, 10:30:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satanziege

Didn't really believe that the 1:24 were possible, and now approx. 10 days to go and already three 1:24 times... i don't want to know where this ends ;)
FNORD!

al il professore

our limit, somewhere in the distance

our job, challenging the limits

our salary, what the common call... fear

our problem, alcoholism

our OST, Tejo with Black Alien and Speed "quem que caguetou"
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Akoss Poo a.k.a. Zorromeister

I think Alain will drive around 1:21.8, XDude and me we will drive around 1:24.2, and we'll see Bonzai and Rotoi, they can drive I think 1:22 if they want. I think this is the limit.
Chürműű! :-)

629.09 km

al il professore

1:23.50 stop

6 days left stop

good luck stop
It is reasonable to expect that genetic influences on traits like IQ should become less important as one gains experiences with age. Surprisingly, the opposite occurs.

Myron

The "Messiah"

al il professore

Fernando Brito

Hmmm...

You guys are good, but I will get better on next track. I've tried several times to make my car fly in the second slalom after the first gas station. But I unsucceded, Did someone made it, or found a shortcut on the track?

[Fernando Brito]

al il professore

fernando i send you my best wishes on the next track!!!

i hope this competition maintained by a south american dictator from the brand i don't sell will put a link to zak stunts and IRC one day!!!!

mad man >: >: >:

Krys TOFF

Wow, Alain ! :shock:
3rd victory in a row. 8)
A never before seen in Zak's comp since I joined !!! :shock:
Congrats. :D

BonzaiJoe

Well it happened twice since you joined, and twice before you joined...
But we can't be quite sure.

Alain it was very very close. Beware on zct29! Of course congratulations. You won that track at the second oil tanker station. And I was also quite slow at the slalom part. Congratulations to Usrin, this is far the best we have seen from him this year. This is the real Usrin. And check team scores: Opponent Near took the lead, and won't lose it. And we did it without CTG.

Bonzai talked about 1:21 in mail. How to do that?

629.09 km

BonzaiJoe

Did I? I must have been drunk. I have no idea how to drive that track and after having done my 1.29.80 in, believe it or not, VERY short time, I could not see how to go further than about 1.24. Very nice replays. Especially Alain and Akoss Poo's corkscrew-tunnel jump...
But we can't be quite sure.

al il professore

this jump is stunts. thats the way to do it!

To BJ: Usrin also did my trick (I found it).

629.09 km